• Tags
    true story

Shidave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2010
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and macman62
Vyasya, is an Indian who lives in USA. He writes in the true cuckold vein & posts at Literotica. Stories have been written in serial form with several chapters each. Enjoy.This is the link to all his stories.
Literotica.com - Members - vyasya - Submissions

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and peterbl
Expatdad

Expatdad writes about Africa. Actually about white woman in Africa. Very well written from personal experiences. He has posted on many sites but most complete at Storiesonline. His best story is still in progress up tp ch.16. Enjoy.
An African Seduction - expatdad

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Krister, toolman2c and 4 others
Gary Johns is one one of the best & most prolific erotic writers, posts on a number of sites. "Brians Sweet Slut" is one. Her is the link to storiesonline.
Brian's Sweet Slut - Gary Johns

• Love
Reactions: CindyTV and toolman2c
Reactions: toolman2c
I should mention two storiesthat have been posted in this forum. "Debbie's Dark Lust" & "ACuckold's Diary".Both excellent.

The next one's author has posted here or similar cuck forums. "The EMT" is still in progress & shows how cuckoldry typically progresses.Eleven chapters. Her is the link to ch1. Literotica will lead to the rest.
The EMT Ch. 01 - NonConsent/Reluctance - Literotica.com

• Love
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=7666
The above is a story by an author called HADRIAN. He writes about his wife's sexual liberation as she becomes more adventurous with different lovers while hubby watches first secretly, then openly occasionally participating.
The above is an early story. When you find the link, click on authors name and it will lead to all his stories. Enjoy.

• Love
"Ace in the hole" writes erotic stories with little twists. My favourites have cuckold themes, They are "Edna and the old Chinaman", "Screwed" and his latest, this month "Foreclosed". He posts on various sites but the most compltete list is on his website at asstr.
http://www.asstr.org/~aceinthe_hole/
Enjoy.

• Love
Swigby writes like it really happened. The attached link is his submissions page. His story begins with "No turning back" ch1. I suggest instead of reading story by story, read in order of posting date. It shows the developement of the cuckold much better. "the Dance lesson" is a separate story.
Literotica.com - Members - swigby - Submissions

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Xxxreader and toolman2c
  • Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, toolman2c and twotrip
Shidave,
I must be like you in that I too have been looking at these sites for a number of years. Too date, I've already got every one of your posting but I thought I would say that your choices are spot on so far. I can't find a site with Alcidade on it or I would add that, and Mickey D seems to have dropped off the radar too.

Peak, I dont remember Mickey D, but Alcidade wrote some good stuff. If you have saved his stories you are welcome to post here.

Reactions: HotwifeAdmirer