Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Hi,

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial

This is a hot blog about a femdom marriage with all full features : chastity, cuckolding, discipline, strap-on, and more....
Sometimes a little harsh for the hubby (with style like Elise Sutton or Maria's diary), but all in all it's very hot and easy reading.
Enjoy,

Reactions: Susan's Slave
OK Search, if you aren't actually Arthur Mitchell (or even if you are), why not show us all how good one of his stories is by reposting one for all of us to read. There are a lot to go at, so maybe throw us a bone and we might even pay for the next one ..

Kenev,
I see Arthur hasn't responded!
I can't agree with you about Karen Kay though. She HAS published quite a bit of material for free, hoping that some will pay for her site which I think is fair enough. Her stories site is attached. It is a mixture of complete tales and half tales (completed inside the site!). Some of them are quite good where she takes time to build the characters. Some aren't ..

Index of /files/Authors/karenkay/

Shidave,
Thanks for that one. Pretty good I thought.

Reactions: MarkieB
kenev said:
i think your right peak search is arthur miller and he should post one on here so we can see how good these stories are as most sites for this stuff are free thats why i will not touch that karen kay stuff

Sorry, but that's not me. The reason I don't post one here is because I don't know how to copy it from my Kindle reader to PC. But isn't it also illegal to share a story that isn't free? Don't want to get busted for stealing someone else's work without their permission.

A few other stories I enjoyed recently were cuck works by Katie Cramer and some guy with the pseudonym Mister Average:

Katie Cramer

Mister Average

Again, not free, but worthwhile. If anyone else knows where there are free samples of works by these authors, please share. You can also preview them at the Smashwords site.

There are plenty of awesome freebies out there, but I think there's something to be said for the paid erotica that's starting to come out on ebook readers. It has really started exploding in the last year or so. Just my opinion, but it seems like there's less crap to wade through when you're going for more professional works. Rather than looking for a few gems in lots of free garbage.

I'm not sure what the Impregnorium was but my recently becoming aware of my arousal at pregnancy stories led me to find: www.theimpregnation.com it's free to signup and seems to have quite a few arousing stories for sure. Not much content though so either it's a new site or it's not very popular.

Thanks Commodore.

Stb the old Impregnorium stories are still available at asstr.org in Collections. Worth checking, some good stuff. Thanks for the new one.

come on boys, lets keep this great thread alive

does anybody know how to find RLM'S stories i can not find the anywhere could you let me know. thanks

Tks becontree ... that was a smoking hot story ...

A wife's story

I am looking for a story from the wife's perspective. can anyone lead me in the right direction?

title of this story?

Story begins with cuckold and black male sitting on couch watching a second black male fucking the wife on the bed; the first black male is commenting on cock size.

Mine depends on my mood

My favourite stories are usually ones where the husband is *******. Although, sometimes I like stories that I never would have thought.

I recently came across this one, and for some reasons it really sticks in my mind.

Lost

I wish I could find more stories from this author, or perhaps even a sequel.:eek:

Enjoy

Reactions: Subbobbie