• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

31f (malaysian Chinese Background) - Ordered To Post Here

• Thread starteryngfuncplaus
  • Start date
yngfuncplaus said:
Definitely not a cuck. Just a confident guy, that has had lots of life experience, been with 30+ couples as bull or just friend and believe in creating an environment of trust and comfortability and then supporting those around me, especially the wife in anything she deep down wants to try.

There is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of by being average 5.5-6 inches and letting her feel 8 inches, if that is what makes her cum the hardest.

The stereotype that you have to be a beta or cuckold or humiliated is just crap. Some people like that, been there done that for others, but there is no black and white, there is lots of grey.
Stereotypes are just that. What one likes visually may not truly satisfy them, mentally or physically. No one person can fulfill every need of their partner over a lifetime. Size does not, if you're missing the target (Yes I'm above average).

Reactions: toolman2c
yngfuncplaus said:
My fiance who is also my sexual master, has ordered that I share some pictures here. Last time he shared some, I got so turned on by compliments I felt guilty but amazing at the same time. We have been really busy in general life recently, but last night as I was getting my ass stretched by his white cock, he whispered about sharing myself online and how I like the compliments and I like the thought of being a slut (i do). I came so hard, so here I am obeying.

I have slowly but surely opened up thanks to him, only dipped my toes in a little but am :D about adventures in 2018, with my ultimate fantasy being DP and feeling stretched.

1A.jpg 1B.jpg 1C.jpg IMG_20170817_235912.jpg IMG_20170817_235924.jpg IMG_20170818_001253.jpg IMG_20170818_001306.jpg
Super hot.

yngfuncplaus said:
My fiance knew exactly what he was doing ordering me to post, knowing that I getting so turned on by actually hearing things like you all posted, that attention makes be literally drip, I am currently so turned on from the above and private messages, I am currently forcing my largest toy into me. so much pain yet so good.
Do you cuckold him?

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
A few more from this weekend..

54fwr5rsajx71.jpg g1a6noirajx71.jpg of55d63tajx71.jpg qnmig2hsajx71.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: plugnplay, jumbotsang, love2watchAsians and 13 others
AsianWifeandcuck said:
Do you cuckold him?
No he is dominant. He organizes for me and I provide him with whatever pleases him the most.

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife and dczero
Reactions: midnightfapper
yngfuncplaus said:
A few more from this weekend..

54fwr5rsajx71.jpg g1a6noirajx71.jpg of55d63tajx71.jpg qnmig2hsajx71.jpg
stunning,,sensational body

Reactions: bullbwc
Damn she's sexy.

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
You should be confident, you have an amazing lithe body, what I noticed was your mouth which had the most perfect lips to be kissed. Your breasts are close to perfection. If your finance ever gives you shit dump him for someone who will be your sexual master and worship you at the same time.