• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

A few fun pics with my young blonde wife Emily

• Thread starterWhiteCouple21
  • Start date

WhiteCouple21

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
She loves to play, dress sexy, and talk dirty. When she plays with her toy she refers to it as "he", like "he feels so good...he's so much bigger than you." Let me know what you all think of her. And no, I'm not even close to the biggest she's had, as you'd probably guess from this pic.

Attachments

• 3433242.jpg
    3433242.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,873
  • 345324.jpg
    345324.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,869
  • 4567435.jpg
    4567435.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,824
Reactions: Slutnylonx and Bigdic
Over 250 people have seen her (and me...lol) and no one has any comments?

Nice

I have something she can hold in those hands and that pretty pussy.

wow thats nice prreety pussy your wife got man nice pink pussy needs it to be breeded up get at me..

It looks like Emily has at least a few admirers ;) Here are a couple more of her for all you black cocks out there to enjoy. Let me know what y'all think of her. (I love these heels!)

Attachments

• 27688.jpg
    27688.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,309
  • 764656.jpg
    764656.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,923
  • 2343299.jpg
    2343299.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,335
Reactions: Bigdic
She Needs To Be Fucking Two Big Black Cocks And Sucking On Another.

Definately needs to be blacked.

Oh my god! I told her that black guys said she has a pretty pussy and she didn't believe me. So I showed her and she completely freaked out and loved it at the same time. She was so embarrassed, but I got a good fuck afterwards...lol. (but not, doesn't seem like she'll be into real time any time soon, just the fantasy.)

Reactions: LibertineDevil
She has a beautiful body. Great tits, thighs and a perfect pussy. Damn her pussy looks good!

Any more good comments about her that I can share with her later. I have been kinda disppointed with the lack of responses. If they are hot and respecful I will show them to her.

id love to share her with my boys im sure she would enjoy (3)23 year old dicks

hottie

Nice ass tits pink pussy. I love the picture with wedding ring. Im a cuck wanabe and would love my wife to be a bbc lover.:whatever: :hump:

I would love to strech her pussy and ass out are if she is ever in NYC

Emily honey..I would bend you over that bed and shove my cock all the may into you...trust me...I wouldn't think of coming until you were done with your orgasm..first slow then fucking you hard .....squezzing your titties and shoving my cock into you...give us some more pictures baby...and think of me when your husband is fucking you...

i like her french manicure :D .... How about some pics with some dick up in that pussy ??

Your wife is very hot. Love the heels, love the ass, and the one shot of her doing herself with the pink vibe which also shows her beautiful tits is great. Also great wedding ring pics...including the one showing her holding your average white-boy cock. I know she may not be ready, but you should tell her how much better that hand would look when it couldn't even close around a superior, massively thick black cock. For starters, please ditch that pink vibe and get her a nice, thick black one...and please post some pics of her working it into that beautiful pussy of hers. You got a fine woman...hope she goes black one day and you're there to take the pics (and maybe clean up).

I finally got Emily to admit that she finds black men sexy. She admitted to french kissing one as a teen! I'd love to see a big black horsecock stretch her out....mmmm

Reactions: aussiehorse
now thats painting a loverly pic in the mind
when it happens u guna have a camera?

I've already got a camera, so I told her that if she ever wants to try she has my blessing as long as I can take pics. I'm really not sure if she's ready though, she's kinda sweet and shy at first. It takes awhile to get her to open up.

hope all goes well and u manage to get her blacked
keep us all posted