• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

A Male Coworker Sent This To My Wife

• Thread starterRonburr
  • Start date
  • Tags
    wife

Ronburr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2017
Male coworker sent this to my wife We don’t work together that he lives in Texas and she’s in Florida but for her birthday he sent this to her and she sent this back to him what do you think it means and she has done a friend for years years ago and that was a lot bigger than me and she enjoyed it very much. He said happy birthday And love you. And she said thank you Clayton! Hope all is well with you.​

Reactions: toolman2c and Ladiesfucker
I've said this very same thing to female co-workers I'm close too and like a lot over the years (not in that way). For me it was just always an expression of that tight bond we've shared and the hours we've talked about literally anything and everything around the work place. For me it has never meant something in particular and was never meant as an overacture of some sort. And fortunately it was never taken as one at any point. I think you're reaching here or looking for something that isn't there.

Reactions: toolman2c
Late to the conversation but I agree with Lamont, this may be nothing but I am confused by your post. Is he your co-worker or hers? and when you said she had "done a friend for years," are you referring to this co-worker or someone while you were married?

there is always office husbands and office wifeys than spend just as much time as their significant other with them, and usually have hooked up discreetly.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and MyWifeDatesNow
ive hooked up with quite a few of my office husbands

Reactions: Matureplay, Gaezel and Custer Laststand
larissaR said:
ive hooked up with quite a few of my office husbands
Very nice. How many office husbands have you had, Ms. LarissaR...?

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
quite a lot ;)

Reactions: Gaezel, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 1 other person
least 20-30

Reactions: Gaezel, Custer Laststand and toolman2c
larissaR said:
At least 20-30.
Excellent.... the more the better. Thanks for letting us know, Ms. LarissaR.

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
Ronburr said:
Male coworker sent this to my wife We don’t work together that he lives in Texas and she’s in Florida but for her birthday he sent this to her and she sent this back to him what do you think it means and she has done a friend for years years ago and that was a lot bigger than me and she enjoyed it very much. He said happy birthday And love you. And she said thank you Clayton! Hope all is well with you.​
sent what?