Advice On Black Breeding

• Thread starterprgsx
  • Start date

prgsx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2019
So, I'm want to be cuckold in a very extreme way. I could go on and on about fantasies, but I'd rather cut to the chase.

One of my most "permanent" ideas is to have some black guy get my GF pregnant and raise the kid. Well, black and some other studs, but that's not the point....

How do cucks and GFs who raise kids of other men handle the day to day stuff... I mean coworkers, family and friends who will now now your GF got willingly pregnant by some black stud.

Reactions: hairbear1954, GilBates, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
prgsx said:
So, I'm want to be cuckold in a very extreme way. I could go on and on about fantasies, but I'd rather cut to the chase.

One of my most "permanent" ideas is to have some black guy get my GF pregnant and raise the kid. Well, black and some other studs, but that's not the point....

How do cucks and GFs who raise kids of other men handle the day to day stuff... I mean coworkers, family and friends who will now now your GF got willingly pregnant by some black stud.
That's all part of the thrill, isn't it? Its the sting of humiliation/male subjugation that lasts a lifetime. I suppose they usually concoct some story that it happened during a breakup/marital hiatus, or perhaps an anonymous sperm donor for artificial insemination.
I personally think ppl should consider the feelings of the child, who may grow up not resembling either parent, potentially feeling some disconnect, and any other societal stigmas. Not that this will always happen...obviously many mixed families live happily. But its a lot of complication if its just a sexual fantasy thrill-ride.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, CuckiDani, hairbear1954 and 3 others
BigdaddyToronto said:
That's all part of the thrill, isn't it? Its the sting of humiliation/male subjugation that lasts a lifetime. I suppose they usually concoct some story that it happened during a breakup/marital hiatus, or perhaps an anonymous sperm donor for artificial insemination.
I personally think ppl should consider the feelings of the child, who may grow up not resembling either parent, potentially feeling some disconnect, and any other societal stigmas. Not that this will always happen...obviously many mixed families live happily. But its a lot of complication if its just a sexual fantasy thrill-ride.

I might agree the part on the child's feelings... and honestly where I live there are not many BBC to go around. But question still stands, how did couples like this handle the situation. I looking for the voice of experienced people mostly..

Thanks for your reply

I think it depends on where you live, My wife lived in London and already had a two year old from a Nigerian boyfriend when we got involved, since then she has had another child by a French guy from Mali.
When we lived in London there were many, many white women with mixed race children, never any real problems with schooling or social situations.
Yes she was called a slut quite a few times by white guys but it was never anymore than that.

Where we now live in France there are even more white women with mixed race children, at College and University there were never had any problems, both children attained excellent professional positions.

We live in very much a cosmopolitan area, where she walks home from the night clubs she frequents, it is very common to see white women with their non Caucasian boyfriends.

Europe tends to be very liberal with interracial relationships.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, hairbear1954, jbalk20 and 1 other person
Yet a question still remains.

How do you handle family and friends. See, they would know she is your GF or Wife and that this kid is not yours.

if it is something you are serious about then go for it, make the fantasy a reality, and for friends and family you could stage a break up n say the pregnancy came from a one night stand

• Love
Reactions: engene, dirkjan, Erinwhitemom and 6 others
They handle it the best they can. 571_1000.jpg789_1000.jpgbabyblk2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pervywhitedad, Erinwhitemom, Maxio and 8 others
I also want it for years, I am looking for a wife who will be a parent of black children and I will be a dad

• Love
Reactions: engene, hairbear1954 and (deleted member)