another story i hop u all like

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
I met him at a service station and just got talking, a big muscular black guy that i could not take me eyes off. I ended up dragging him in to the toilets, I took him in to a cubicle and started kissing him deep and hard, while my hand undid his trousers slipping in side feeling his hard black cock, i pulled it out stroking it then feeling his balls while my tongue probed for his.
My other hand running up his neck caressing it, he whispered in my ear "u dirty bitch — give it to me". kissing him, deep I whispered in to his ear "do u want to feel your white sluts lips on your cock" kissing his chest nibbling on his nipples I then ran my tongue down his stomach.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm suck this bloke cock you white slut."
Slowly I kiss the tip of his cock, I look at him smile and then slowly inch by inch I took his big blk cock deep in my mouth.
"Yesssss good slut" he moaned.
While I gently squeezed and caressed his balls, his balls where so big i could not take them all in mouth. I licked the length of his cock, teasing him and then sucked his balls while wanking his blk cock. I then run my tongue under his balls licking and probing, I pulled his hand down to my tits, God how good his big black hands felt squeezing my nipples.
My tongue probed his ass then back up to his balls, He grabbed my hair and said " suck that blk cock my little white slut"
All we could hear is slurping as i tried to suck him dry.
I stood up and pulled my skirt up he could see my panties were soaking, he started to rub my pussy through my pants, I push my hips forward as he rubbed hard. He then ripped my panties off, and ****** his fingers deep in to my pussy, taking me rough as he push me back against the cubicle and kissed me hard and deep our tongues probing. I could feel 3 fingers deep in my pussy, but I wanted more, I begged him to finger me harder and deeper, as i felt my body shaking , squirting juices as i came. He pushed 4 fingers deep and hard in my me, fucking my wet sloppy pussy as i felt another orgasm coming,"oh god yes" i kept shouting my hips pushing hard on to his hand is squirted again all over his hand running down his arm.
He pushed his fingers in to my mouth as we lick them both of us tasting my juices.
I then begged him "fuck me now please shove that blk meat in to your white sluts pussy"
I bent over the toilet as so he could look at my swollen sopping pussy, he rubbed his cock head up and down my slit driving me mad. I did not know if he was going to fuck my pussy or my ass. I did not care by now I was so far gone, so horny, I just wanted him to fuck me.
He slowly teased me putting the tip his cock in me, slowly fucking me with the tip as I ****** my hips back trying to get that blk cock all in me. He held my hips so i could not push back, telling me I have to beg him to fuck me. 'Fuck me please baby fuck my pussy raw give this white slut what she craves for, shove your blk meat in me make this slut scream. Without any warning he rammed his blk cock in me all the way. He started to pound me, grabbing my hair as he rode me deep and hard, my pussy juices running down my legs as I came again and again on that blk cock. He leant back, so he could fuck me hard and deep, telling me what a white ***** I am for blk mans cum. I feel his hard cock so deep in me, his balls slapping against my clit, he leant forward grabbing my tit pulling the nipple hard has his cock pounds this white slut. I then begged him to fuck my ass 'make my ass yours to" i told him over and over. He slipped out of my pussy and what with all our juices my ass didn't need any lube, it slipped in so easily 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god yes" i moaned as he pushed it in. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM every hole fucked by my blk lover" I feel his cock throbbing deep in my ass, wanting to shoot in me. I begged him to give me his seed make me his white slut," mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I felt him explode deep in my ass.
We stayed there just slowly rocking back and forth I looked round and kiss him deep, thanking him. He slowly caresses my tits I look down the blk hand on my white tits looks so good
:feedback:

Reactions: baakxxl
I'm takin notes for when we meet LOL...

lol

lol k fl i hope u r

Hey Pussy,
Normally I dont reply to such messages.... But An honest Confession Ya had me hard & I need to cool off in my bathroom alll by my self its a pity I dont do this normally I keep it for my gals...
U ever come to Alabama ?
If yes Plz do let me know I d love to Knock ya out...
Waitin for ya reply
Love Jeff

that made me nice and hard too, nice story.

well i am glad it got some of u hard :bj:

Hello Purrrr... you know who this is. I just LOVE YOUR STORY. You have my e-mail addy ......USE IT Sometime!!!