Anyone Else Have Experience With Sex After Hysterectomy

• Thread startersissyjilly
  • Start date

sissyjilly

cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
kansas city
My wife recently got a hysterectomy. It was necessary and will hopefully prevent her ever getting cancer, however now that she is healing im concerned about future. I have read many things when it comes to sex ranging from she will never want sex again to her possibly becoming more sexual than ever. Ive also read that it may become more difficult for her to reach orgasm, something I already struggle with making her do except for orally. Im concerned because she already has only had sex with me just once the last 18 months. I'm only 5 inches which she says doesn't matter but I also cum to fast and then can't stay hard which she says does matter and frustrates her. I have become interested in cuckolding for this reason but she hasn't shown much interest nor does she ever want to talk about sex with me however she does use her vib whenever shes alone and has 50 shades download on her phone that she reads when she uses it. She is 48 and very beautiful in the face with 42 c breasts but also bigger in the tummy and ass which I think looks good but shes self conscious about it and feels unattractive.
What im curious about is if anyone else has experience with a hysterectomy and can you offer me any feedback what to expect. Will she be more or less sexually active and is it really harder for her to cum and if so will my 5 inches be enough for her?
Thanks for any feedback anyone has to offer
Sincerely
Concerned hubby

Reactions: old fred
My wife had a hysterectomy when she was 29, and it had no effect on her sex life. If anything, it improved it because the risk of pregnancy was gone.
If I would offer any advice, it would be to get her on hormone replacement therapy. That has a much bigger effect on feelings of sexuality as women age, in my opinion.

Reactions: toolman2c
Nazareth said:
My wife had a hysterectomy when she was 29, and it had no effect on her sex life. If anything, it improved it because the risk of pregnancy was gone.
If I would offer any advice, it would be to get her on hormone replacement therapy. That has a much bigger effect on feelings of sexuality as women age, in my opinion.
Ill talk to her about that once she is feeling better, thank You

Reactions: toolman2c
sissyjilly said:
My wife recently got a hysterectomy. It was necessary and will hopefully prevent her ever getting cancer, however now that she is healing im concerned about future. I have read many things when it comes to sex ranging from she will never want sex again to her possibly becoming more sexual than ever. Ive also read that it may become more difficult for her to reach orgasm, something I already struggle with making her do except for orally. Im concerned because she already has only had sex with me just once the last 18 months. I'm only 5 inches which she says doesn't matter but I also cum to fast and then can't stay hard which she says does matter and frustrates her. I have become interested in cuckolding for this reason but she hasn't shown much interest nor does she ever want to talk about sex with me however she does use her vib whenever shes alone and has 50 shades download on her phone that she reads when she uses it. She is 48 and very beautiful in the face with 42 c breasts but also bigger in the tummy and ass which I think looks good but shes self conscious about it and feels unattractive.
What im curious about is if anyone else has experience with a hysterectomy and can you offer me any feedback what to expect. Will she be more or less sexually active and is it really harder for her to cum and if so will my 5 inches be enough for her?
Thanks for any feedback anyone has to offer
Sincerely
Concerned hubby
I would take her to a swingers club and turn her loose. My wife and I worried about the same thing and my wife has more sex drive now that before is is still and multiple orgasm lady. Fucking several guys an evening is just what the Doctor ordered.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
My x went from prude to sex maniac.
Did she have a total or partial hysterectomy? If it was done to reduce cancer risk then HRT would be out of the question I would think.

zippless said:
My x went from prude to sex maniac.
Did she have a total or partial hysterectomy? If it was done to reduce cancer risk then HRT would be out of the question I would think.
It was the whole enchilada and there was some kind of a bleeding problem, I don't think there was anything about cancer. She takes thyroid meds, I know that.

My friend's wife, who I always wanted to fuck, had a hysterectomy as well. He went to take a shower and dropped her housecoat and we fucked like animals. It was over quickly and she said 'I needed that'. He never found out.
I think it's not only the fact that they are relieved of any responsibility of getting pregnant, but also they want to know if they are still attractive to other men.
Both pussies were some of the best I have ever had. I think it was because they were so sexually aroused.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
zippless said:
My friend's wife, who I always wanted to fuck, had a hysterectomy as well. He went to take a shower and dropped her housecoat and we fucked like animals. It was over quickly and she said 'I needed that'. He never found out.
I think it's not only the fact that they are relieved of any responsibility of getting pregnant, but also they want to know if they are still attractive to other men.
Both pussies were some of the best I have ever had. I think it was because they were so sexually aroused.

wish You were near Kansas city maybe You could help my wife...lol

Reactions: Indyx
sissyjilly said:
Kansas City Here I cum. LOL
I reread your original post and I have a few comments. This will probably take the form of quite a few posts.
A lot of members here will go on about cock size and how blacks have the biggest dicks I'm here to tell you it is bullshit.
Lets talk about size first.
First having a 5 inch dick is no reason to become interested in cuckolding. It will nicely do the job.
Ask yourself where is the clitoris located? Then ask yourself where is that magical G spot located?
Well the clitoris is at the top of the entrance to the vagina . Do you think your 5 inch cock could stimulate that? Of course it could.
The G spot is located 2.5 inches inside the vagina. Do you think your 5 inch cock could stimulate that?
My wife's first extramarital cock was 5 inches He teased her mercifully, fucked her like a champ. and came gobs of cum inside her.
I'm here to tell you the biggest sex organ that humans have is the brain. Without it no human being male or female can cum.
Not having sex in the last eighteen months may be less about you than what your wife is going through. I am sure what the doctors have told her is petrifying for her.
If you love her grab her into your arms, kiss her tell her you love her, Tell her you are there for her whatever it takes, and encourage her to talk about how she feels.
Good god man she has had some of her lady parts removed because of a cancer risk. She needs you more than ever. Be there for her emotionally.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and old fred
sissyjilly said:
My wife recently got a hysterectomy. ....... I've also read that it may become more difficult for her to reach orgasm, something I already struggle with except for orally.
Make oral sex the primary focus of sex with your wife. During foreplay, whisper in her ear that you want to kiss her thighs. Then, do it.... gradually working your way up to her pussy. Then, give her cunnilingus. Bring her to orgasm at least once with your tongue (always) before you enter her with your weenie. After you've brought her to orgasm in that way, ask her if she would like you to continue with your tongue and lips, or enter her with your weenie. If she wants the former, continue in that way. If she doesn't seem to want your weenie, don't enter her. In either case, become her cuntsucker (primarily). (If you suspect your technique could use some improvement, google "how to give cunnilingus" [without the quotes].)

Also, become your wife's asskisser. Some women can attain orgasm in that way; your wife may be among them. (The anus has thousands of nerve endings.) Begin in the same way, but whisper in her ear that you want her to turn over so you can kiss her thighs. Then, work your way up to her anus and give her analingus, gently probing into her asshole with your tongue. If your wife attains an orgasm in that way and seems to want more, fuck her up her ass (with lots of lube) — unless she strongly objects. If your wife strongly objects to anal penetration, pull her up into a doggy position and finish by fucking her pussy.

If you find your wife desires your services as her cuntsucker and / or asskisser, but no longer wants penetration, then don't force that on her. Satisfy yourself on your own time by beating your weenie.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and old fred
sissyjilly said:
I'd be happy to help

As you can imagine, every woman can or will respond differently following the procedure.

With my current wife, when she was evaluating the numerous procedural approaches, she opted to have a her hysterectomy in a manner that allowed her to keep both ovaries and her cervix. The ovaries continue to provide the much needed hormone balance (so no change there) and the cervix was always are area of sexual sensitivity for her so she was not going to give it up.

Now considering the other areas you touched on, one really does not have anything to do with the other. If your having a sexual mismatch with your wife before the procedure, having the procedure is likely not going to change that. Have you spoke with your wife openly without judgment to determine what she needs and desires? The discussion should be about her, then you both can find what will work best for both of you, this could range from truly no change within your sexual relationship, to your wife opening up to many other possibilities with your understanding, to a much more creative sex life between the two of you together.

You penis size (length) has not always a reason to go down the path of adding others within the marriage. It is much more about your approach towards the relationship, the marriage, inside and outside of the bedroom. As @Custer Laststand suggested, you can always transition from intercourse to oral as your primary focus on sex with your wife. I myself have a 8-in penis and my wife is very much mulit-orgasmic from oral and manual stimulation and if we do have intercourse it is only after she has had her initial orgasms through the oral. For the most part she is a very alpha type woman and we have a FLR as our norm. With my ex-wife, she preferred girth over length, and for her to have the best orgasms it was very important to her to have intercourse with very alpha type men due to their respective approach and attitude towards women that would submit to them.

Reactions: old fred
SquirmingSub said:
As you can imagine, every woman can or will respond differently following the procedure.

With my current wife, when she was evaluating the numerous procedural approaches, she opted to have a her hysterectomy in a manner that allowed her to keep both ovaries and her cervix. The ovaries continue to provide the much needed hormone balance (so no change there) and the cervix was always are area of sexual sensitivity for her so she was not going to give it up.

Now considering the other areas you touched on, one really does not have anything to do with the other. If your having a sexual mismatch with your wife before the procedure, having the procedure is likely not going to change that. Have you spoke with your wife openly without judgment to determine what she needs and desires? The discussion should be about her, then you both can find what will work best for both of you, this could range from truly no change within your sexual relationship, to your wife opening up to many other possibilities with your understanding, to a much more creative sex life between the two of you together.

You penis size (length) has not always a reason to go down the path of adding others within the marriage. It is much more about your approach towards the relationship, the marriage, inside and outside of the bedroom. As @Custer Laststand suggested, you can always transition from intercourse to oral as your primary focus on sex with your wife. I myself have a 8-in penis and my wife is very much mulit-orgasmic from oral and manual stimulation and if we do have intercourse it is only after she has had her initial orgasms through the oral. For the most part she is a very alpha type woman and we have a FLR as our norm. With my ex-wife, she preferred girth over length, and for her to have the best orgasms it was very important to her to have intercourse with very alpha type men due to their respective approach and attitude towards women that would submit to them.
We had a great sex life before she had a "radical" or complete hysterectomy which resulted in complete success will regard to no damage to nerves that affect orgasms and her orgasams remined the same. The medicine she takes for hormone replacement has caused an increase in libido. Subsequent to the operation, my dick died and she started hotwifing and has developed an insatiable love of cocks and has become a total slut or *****. I could not love her more

Reactions: littlec and SquirmingSub