• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Apply To Be My Cuckold Between Brussels And Luxembourg

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
I love to be in control and i love to cuckold you. I am a skilled Dominatrix , elegant, naughty, bi and open minded. I think it is hot to meet in a nice hotel room , get spoiled from my sub. He has to bath me, massage me, dress me up... than we go out to a nice club, lounge, or bar and we find our bull . than we go back to our hotel room and i cuckold you. And if you are a good boy you have to go down on me - at the same time my bull is behind me - that is the best position for my sub / cuckold to please me. Only safe play - no cream pie!
apply to be my wealthy cuckold. Your hotwife and cuckoldress for cuckolding in Brussel, Luxembourg and London

Reactions: Patchio
dominatrixny said:
I love to be in control and i love to cuckold you. I am a skilled Dominatrix , elegant, naughty, bi and open minded. I think it is hot to meet in a nice hotel room , get spoiled from my sub. He has to bath me, massage me, dress me up... than we go out to a nice club, lounge, or bar and we find our bull . than we go back to our hotel room and i cuckold you. And if you are a good boy you have to go down on me - at the same time my bull is behind me - that is the best position for my sub / cuckold to please me. Only safe play - no cream pie!
apply to be my wealthy cuckold. Your hotwife and cuckoldress for cuckolding in Brussel, Luxembourg and London

Last edited:
In Europe for the next 2 weeks.

#femdom #Mistress #luxembourg #cuckolding #cuckold #session #Manhattan #newyorkcity #dominatrix #threesome #fetish #roleplay #Latex

dominatrixny said:
I'm a black bull from Brussels, would love to meet

IMG-20190612-WA0007.jpg

Back in Europe in September .

#femdom #cuckolding #manhattan #london #luxembourg #malaga #marbella #dominatrix #mistress #dominatrix #bdsm #couplesession