Are They Serious

• Thread starterblackmaleman
  • Start date

blackmaleman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2010
In reading the some of the messages and ads posted on this, and other sites like it, I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of gameplayers/fakes posting messages.
I read a lot of messages from ladies/couples who are looking for black men, but never give any details, especially their location. Some give details but no location. I just finished reading a full paragraph message from someone "looking", with all kinds of info, which included and email address to contact, but no location.
Now as I see it, if I were to post a message looking for a real time meet, I would leave as much info as possible, especially location, because I'd know that if I didn't, I would likely receive a lot of responses asking questions about the info I omitted. If I were located in let's say Delaware, I would not want to receive a lot of responses from those on the other side of the country, who the chances of my meeting are slim and none.
So I have a hard time taking a lot of these messages seriously. I have no patience for those who are "looking", but who's ad doesn't ring true. In many sites, men are the only one's who pay for full access to a site. Women join for free, and as long as that is the case, you will continue to see messages/ads placed that are a waste of time.

Reactions: FresnoBrotha
Ahhhhh ANOTHER Black Man with an IQ!

blackmaleman said:
In reading the some of the messages and ads posted on this, and other sites like it, I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of gameplayers/fakes posting messages.
I read a lot of messages from ladies/couples who are looking for black men, but never give any details, especially their location. Some give details but no location. I just finished reading a full paragraph message from someone "looking", with all kinds of info, which included and email address to contact, but no location.
Now as I see it, if I were to post a message looking for a real time meet, I would leave as much info as possible, especially location, because I'd know that if I didn't, I would likely receive a lot of responses asking questions about the info I omitted. If I were located in let's say Delaware, I would not want to receive a lot of responses from those on the other side of the country, who the chances of my meeting are slim and none.
So I have a hard time taking a lot of these messages seriously. I have no patience for those who are "looking", but who's ad doesn't ring true. In many sites, men are the only one's who pay for full access to a site. Women join for free, and as long as that is the case, you will continue to see messages/ads placed that are a waste of time.

Ohhh My Friend .. Don't you Just KNOW that the finger will come around 360 degrees and point at EACH of us who DARES to question in ANY way the SANCTITY of this HOLY Shrine to FAKERY and white boys pounding their lil Pee-Pee's while "Wifey" has NO clue! If you think the lack of info ON site is fun...ENGAGE one of these "STROKERS" and they will have you tied up for HOURS working up a FULL blown case of Carpal Tunnel typing intricate details of HOW YOU are going to "DO" wifey (While they STROKE of course) all the while BLEATING and BEGGING for ever more "Detailed" photos of yourself. BUT......Mention a NON face obscured, Bare breasted Photo of 'WIFEY" and well YOU have just crossed EVERY line of propriety and human decency! I mean its just asking TOOOOOOO Much! Yes...how CAN anyone with an IQ higher than 5 BUY the BS? The other CLINCHER for me is "Wifey" is ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS "DESPERATE" for "IT" BUT ... WHO does ALL the communicating? ALL the decision Making? ALL the Screening? All the selecting? ALL the ...well...EVERYTHING? Poor lil wifey can't type? Can't find her way here? Can't speak her own Mind? Strokers are just SOOOO caught up in the Fantasy ...these TEEEENSY lil details of CREDIBILITY just slip by them. Gotta LOVE a STROKER!!!

thanks

A FUCKING MEN!!!! WELL PUT<MORE GUYS OUT HUNTING MEN THAN WOMEN WHO EVEN KNOW THEY ARE IN HEAT,great post

blackmaleman said:

I agree with you one hundred percent!!! What I have come to find out is there are a lot of men who come here and are bullshit artists, plain and simple. This site is strictly fantasy, but I am entertained and then totally annoyed with the people who come here and post pictures of their supposedly wives (without her permission!) and then have the audacity to ask what we think? There are legitimate pics and folks here, but I believe the majority are just bullshit artists. I've had people contact me via email and as soon as I mention TALKING or MEETING the wife that is supposedly so much into the IR lifestyle they disappear. While I understand the attraction, lust, allure, and fantasy with the IR lifestyle I WAS under the impression when I joined this site that it was male and female gender specific. I find more and more references to the so-called CUCKHOLD themes and that totally turns me off. I come here to share my fantasy with fucking white women!!! If this site wants to promote the quasi-gay, homosexual lifestyle of white men who want to have black men DO them then just set up a separate section for that alone. I enjoy this site, but I AM NOT INTO CUCKHOLDERY...OR whatever it is called.

I would like to offer another perspective on this. With all the fakers around, there is nothing wrong with being very reluctant to send a wife picture with a face at the drop of a hat to everyone whom you chat with. My wife is interested in black men and we have discussed it at length. She prefers older professional types that can flirt , tease and carry on an interestng conversation. She is not a slut or ***** and expects to be treated with respect. Would you really want a woman that would get on here and fuck at the drop of a hat? Whats wrong with developing a friendship, getting to know someone as a person, and then just let it happen? Nothing wrong with being very discreet and making sure you really know someone before you meet. I think any real woman/couple would be concerned about safety or disease. Her frustration has moved us to the point where I do what is called "screening". It really does work better to know someone as a person before you involve wife and watch her get all frustrated with someone who wants to be vulgar and degrading.

Reactions: Bcuckold
It works both ways

I have been turned off by black men demanding "proof" that we are "real" because he has been burned too many times by fakes. Would I introduce my wife to someone with that attitude? No way.

cuckold4black2010 said:
I have been turned off by black men demanding "proof" that we are "real" because he has been burned too many times by fakes. Would I introduce my wife to someone with that attitude? No way.

I think it's important to establish that you both ARE real if you post in the meet-up section which is why photos or some form of proof that both parties are real. The photo doesn't have to sexual in nature. Besides it can determine attraction. Are G-rated photos that coveted?

We have posted on the lets meet. We put where we are from, and that we are looking for local to us! And we still get responses from people that are no where near us. When someone responds to our post they are talking with me. If we are thinking of meeting them, then my wife talks with them on the phone. Thats how we do it. I am straight and not a cockold, I do not beat off while I watch my wife. We have our fun after her friend has left.
Also we get lots of request for more pics. How do we know its not some sissy white homo looking to beat off. Who happens to have few pics of a black cock he says is him. NOT LOOKING TO OFFEND, just not our thing.

If a person is real, they will post a pic holding up a newspaper or something with a current date on it.

I dont look to meet up with anyone on this site. We meet 'friends' thru 'friends'. There is no doubt in my mind that what has been said about the fakes is true, but for the 1 in 10 that is honest I think room has to be made to consider security and discretion. I will never send any kind of picture simply because of our position in our smaller rural community nor willl I go into detail as to exactly where we live.
In the chat room I am constantly ask for a picture and/or my phone number, Im sure when I decline the person Im chatting with thinks Im a phony, but thats the chance I and they have to take.
I also have to think some of you guys trying to 'hook up' are expecting the woman to jump thru hoops to get her clothes off and hop in bed with you without getting to know you a little better.:nono:

What MORE does ANY one need

cuckold4black2010 said:

There you have it!!! DIRECTLY from the "STROKER's" own Mouth! NO worries, STROKER YOU don't have a wife to introduce to ANYONE and IF you DO .. its a SAFE bet she has NO clue YOU are here abusing that TEEEEEENY lil Pink Pee-Pee! STROKE on ... NO more needs be said about YOUR "REALNESS" :)

Right on!!!

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
I agree with you one hundred percent!!! What I have come to find out is there are a lot of men who come here and are bullshit artists, plain and simple. This site is strictly fantasy, but I am entertained and then totally annoyed with the people who come here and post pictures of their supposedly wives (without her permission!) and then have the audacity to ask what we think? There are legitimate pics and folks here, but I believe the majority are just bullshit artists. I've had people contact me via email and as soon as I mention TALKING or MEETING the wife that is supposedly so much into the IR lifestyle they disappear. While I understand the attraction, lust, allure, and fantasy with the IR lifestyle I WAS under the impression when I joined this site that it was male and female gender specific. I find more and more references to the so-called CUCKHOLD themes and that totally turns me off. I come here to share my fantasy with fucking white women!!! If this site wants to promote the quasi-gay, homosexual lifestyle of white men who want to have black men DO them then just set up a separate section for that alone. I enjoy this site, but I AM NOT INTO CUCKHOLDERY...OR whatever it is called.

YES! Isn't it AMAZING??? Lil "Wifey" is SOOOOOO desperate for BBC BUT its STROKER HUB who does ALL the communicating and I mean ALL of it. Mention communicating with "WIFEY" in ANY way and POOF ...gone. BUT mind you...its Us PUSHY Niggas that are the FAKES! HOW DARE we ask to communicate with Mrs DESPERATE! How DARE we ask ... after PUKING full face and full body photos of our selves to Mr STROKER... ask for a PHOTO of ANY kind of Wife or the couple! Why ONLY a FAKE BBC would or COULD be SOOOO crass as to ask SUCH an UNreasonable thing. After ALL...Mr and Mrs STROKER have careers and positions in the social strata of their communities that COULD be comprimised by a HARMLESS photo and WE uneducated, UNprofessional Niggas don't have a THING to RISK or lose :) Yep....Its disintegrating to a lil Gay Boy site BUT GOD help you IF you even look like you MIGHT breathe a criticism...NOOOO don't wanna dooo that....NO sireee!
Gotta LOVE a STROKER ... they REALLY believe that we are as STUPID as they are :)

Amazing

NCCouple97 said:
I would like to offer another perspective on this. With all the fakers around, there is nothing wrong with being very reluctant to send a wife picture with a face at the drop of a hat to everyone whom you chat with. My wife is interested in black men and we have discussed it at length. She prefers older professional types that can flirt , tease and carry on an interestng conversation. She is not a slut or ***** and expects to be treated with respect. Would you really want a woman that would get on here and fuck at the drop of a hat? Whats wrong with developing a friendship, getting to know someone as a person, and then just let it happen? Nothing wrong with being very discreet and making sure you really know someone before you meet. I think any real woman/couple would be concerned about safety or disease. Her frustration has moved us to the point where I do what is called "screening". It really does work better to know someone as a person before you involve wife and watch her get all frustrated with someone who wants to be vulgar and degrading.

Yeah...can't be toooooo careful! Need to KNOW who one is communicating with ... BUT BUT B U T .... ask a STROKER IF He has Yahoo, MSN, ICQ or ANY ONE of the more than ONE THOUSAND FREE for the download IM Programs and INVARIBLY the answer is that POOR STROKER's ONLY means of communication with the outside world is THIS site :) Those who DO have photos ... well They DESPERATELY NEED to obtain a GOOD viewer and LOOOK at that photo of "WIFEY" VERY VERY closely BEFORE offering it up. I have HUNDREDS of "REAL" photos of "REAL" wives that STILL have the watermark of the site that the stroker DOWNLOADED the photo from CLEARLY visable!! STROKERS are SOOOO caught up in the "FANTASY" that lil TEEEENSY details of CREDIBILITY just breeze right by them. Yeah...Ya gotta KNOW who you're talking with and its just AMAZING...Thanks for the CONFIRMATION of an earlier post.....LOOK READERS... WHO does the SCREENING? WHO??? I rest my case!!! STROKE ON!!!

My wife works in the community so we never send face pics since we have been burned before by other people using them.

If we really like someone then wifey will go on msn and confirm with them. If someone, BBC or cuck/wife, doesn't want to do that then they're probably fake. And if they tell you they don't have a webcam then they're definitely full of shit.

After reading all the comments and concerns about the fakers and the need for security, I would think that chatting on webcam is the logical solution. But I do not back down one little bit from my original assertion, that anyone really "looking", should be able to answer the 4 R's (who they are, where they are, what are they looking for, and who they are looking for), right up front. This does not need to be specific personal info that identifies you, nor a specific location(a city, county, or even what part of state is fine).
And I certainly believe, that a site in which everybody pays to have full access, would cut down on the BS a good amount of the time. Yes you would have lot less fewer ladies/couples on here, but you could feel good that that are likely legit.

Fakery

I agree that the fakery, deception, and etc are rampant and endemic of sites like this. It is invariably the result of all access for free. ...Maleman has it right. The basic 4 should be easily identifiable, and the protocol for contact should be fairly well established. Maybe that's what's missing. I have been on here on and off for a couple of years just because I like the lifestyle and the allure of these types of relationships, but there lacks a decent pas de deux (dance of two) or rather protocol of how two or more identify one another, establish legality (everyone above 18), and decide on connecting, and then people hooking up.

Addtionally, everyone should be required to list there location in their name. like GA_blackdude, CA_whitewoman, or TX_latina. At least we could narrow down our locations. Right now, everybody is wild guessing and clicking on names in a random fashion hoping, that you're within a 50 mile radius.

Anyway I digress and have gone off on a tangent. I simply agree with ..Maleman.

Another brother with a brain (IQ above 140).

Funny
I come here to just chat and talk about experiences etc.
I really dont have any expectations and really wouldn't want to actually "meet" anyone from a website I can meet guys any time I need to. Fakers aside, it is at the very least an interesting forum and chat room etc....

fakery

Annie, that's just it. This could or should be a good place to practice the lifestyle. There is a whole lot of fun to be had. Morality aside, some people don't have the opportunity or luxury of meeting people easily. Cultural norms depending on geography and all that.

In my case one of my limitations is simply time. I normally work 12 hours a day. The exercise that one goes through to find a decent and real "friend" is quite enormous. For women, men are at you all the time. You're probably accustomed to it. Another discussion however.

Anyway, this could really be a good and useful site to promote good and real fun for those interested. However, we are treated to a barage of gay men (no problem with it), there should a section for those interested and supporting that effort, men parading their unsuspecting wives as black cock whores, who have no clue that they are being converted unwittingly. This is always hilarious to me, and I could go on, and women who simply are never going to meet but fulfill the fantasy via chat. All ok, however, those who want to meet should be able to with out being drowned in the noise of flat out deception. But hey it's the world we live in.

Annie, our point is we could be making one hell of a vanilla/chocolate swirl, but there isn't enough trust in this thing to even have a decent conversation to lead to the meet. Oh, well.

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Ohhh My Friend .. Don't you Just KNOW that the finger will come around 360 degrees and point at EACH of us who DARES to question in ANY way the SANCTITY of this HOLY Shrine to FAKERY and white boys pounding their lil Pee-Pee's while "Wifey" has NO clue! If you think the lack of info ON site is fun...ENGAGE one of these "STROKERS" and they will have you tied up for HOURS working up a FULL blown case of Carpal Tunnel typing intricate details of HOW YOU are going to "DO" wifey (While they STROKE of course) all the while BLEATING and BEGGING for ever more "Detailed" photos of yourself. BUT......Mention a NON face obscured, Bare breasted Photo of 'WIFEY" and well YOU have just crossed EVERY line of propriety and human decency! I mean its just asking TOOOOOOO Much! Yes...how CAN anyone with an IQ higher than 5 BUY the BS? The other CLINCHER for me is "Wifey" is ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS "DESPERATE" for "IT" BUT ... WHO does ALL the communicating? ALL the decision Making? ALL the Screening? All the selecting? ALL the ...well...EVERYTHING? Poor lil wifey can't type? Can't find her way here? Can't speak her own Mind? Strokers are just SOOOO caught up in the Fantasy ...these TEEEENSY lil details of CREDIBILITY just slip by them. Gotta LOVE a STROKER!!!

That about sums it up.

fakery

a site like dc will always attract fakers and anyone serious can always find a guy without help of a website but what dc does do is let couples get confident before they actually meet the guy by chatting here first the real bulls will always have msn or yahoo and wont just demand to meet up the next night ,we met a real guy here and it was months before we had a date by that time we all knew our roles and we still see himm 6 months later,you can spot the fakers easy but they make this a fun site with some of their strange fantasy stories