BBC in OKC for MWF/SWF on 14-16 April

• Thread starterChampion
  • Start date

Champion

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2005
Older "very well hung",long lasting, dd free, straight, mature, professional, SBM in OKC on business 14-16 of April seeking White Couples for threesomes and or White Females for a 1 on 1 relationships.

I am a gentlemen who has the up most respect and treatment of and for a Lady/Women. I enjoy is a woman who dresses sexy, wearing a low cut top showing ample cleavage,garter-belt,stockings, and or pantyhose with a skirt and high heels as a prelude to sex. I enjoy open intelligent adult conversation and activities such as outings/meeting in bars (I drink in extreme moderation socially) restaurant ,etc.

If you are interested in me and wishing to know more, please reply and in turn I will reply with further details and a pic. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
JEG

Champion said:
Older "very well hung",long lasting, dd free, straight, mature, professional, SBM in OKC on business 14-16 of April seeking White Couples for threesomes and or White Females for a 1 on 1 relationships.

I am a gentlemen who has the up most respect and treatment of and for a Lady/Women. I enjoy is a woman who dresses sexy, wearing a low cut top showing ample cleavage,garter-belt,stockings, and or pantyhose with a skirt and high heels as a prelude to sex. I enjoy open intelligent adult conversation and activities such as outings/meeting in bars (I drink in extreme moderation socially) restaurant ,etc.

If you are interested in me and wishing to know more, please reply and in turn I will reply with further details and a pic. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
JEG
hi

don n susan said:
hello. I would be interested in meeting so you can fuck my wife. Hope to hear back from you. YOu can also text me at 405 642 2334