• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Best part of watching your wife having sex

• Thread starterjohnandlingf
  • Start date

johnandlingf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi, I have watched my wife having sex for the past twelve years. It never ceases to amaze me just how excited I get just watching her. The question is what for those whose wives fuck other guys is the best part of the sexual act. For me it's a toss up between watching her face and hearing her yelp and groan at the very moment of penetration or seeing the cock push it's way in. Obviously watching the rest is very hot as well. I would be interested to know what that special part is for you.

Reactions: HotwifeloverNJ, genuinepleasure, edtheguy and 8 others
When he asks if he can cum in her and she says yes, then he dumps his load in her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Focker, PlannB and 6 others
I'd let another man cum In my wife , just want her to enjoy a dick for long sessions

IMG_20200706_001201.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, genuinepleasure, AstaSilva and 9 others
At the end, when he gives her a final hard thrust, tells her: “here it cums bitch!”, and I watch his ass cheeks, thigh muscles, cock and balls all flex and throb as the baby-makers shoot out of the business end of his cock to fill her welcoming womb to overflowing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Charlesthethick, crt and 4 others
seeing daren cum in annie and then them lying back and her telling me to come over...and celanup for them

Reactions: Heelslaveplease, Rusjoystick and Stephusta
My very favorite moment is when I see her 'surrender' herself.
That moment when she spreads her legs and I see his stiff cock making its' way to her pussy, and penetration is imminent.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Charlesthethick, redback and 10 others
Love the surrender part also.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, cravingheruse, Stephusta and 1 other person
When I see my wife fuck other people I really love seeing her wet pussy being stretched and fill up by a big cock until she’s cumming all over it. “Especially a BBC” she prefers a big black cock most times. She loves the way they fill her pussy up and the way they make her cum hard. If she’s into the guy and really loves his cock. All bets are off and the condoms cumming off. love seeing her reach down grab his cock and slide it in her tight wet pussy while she’s on her back, legs spread open for him. I love watching him slide his cock deeper and deeper in my wifes pussy, I love seeing her pussy juices dripping out and all over his cock as hes stretching her pussy. You can tell She loves it!! with each thrust Makes her wetter and wetter, until she starts moaning and telling him his cock feels soo good inside her and how she loves it until she starts squirting and cumming all over his cock. That is one of the hottest things I like when I watch my wife fuck. There’s other things I really like too. Just seeing my wife cumming hard and creaming on a bbc and loving it. Priceless!!.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, genuinepleasure, edtheguy and 9 others
My husband couldn't stand it. Then, with an antidepressant, he slowly accepted my sexual freedom.Now after two years he likes when others have sex with me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, genuinepleasure, Byoss and 4 others
I love that moment when she forgets you're in the room and totally surrenders spreading her legs and thrusting against his cock.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, genuinepleasure, Janrich and 4 others
Myself I love seeing her face and hearing her moan when she comes.

Reactions: toolman2c, edtheguy, crt and 2 others
You are all very relaxed. I also like watching girls have sex on amateur adult tube but I couldn't watch someone fucking my wife. I love her too much and I'm jealous, and just the thought that she will lick someone else's penis throws me into a fever. And I couldn't fuck anyone else either.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I'm torn between watching them undressing each other and the way she'll lock her legs around his waist so he can't pull out and has to fill her welcoming pussy with his seed. Everything else about watching her with other men is good, but those 2 things are my absolute favorites to witness.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Stephusta, Heelslaveplease and 3 others
I wish I was allowed to watch!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Stephusta and Heelslaveplease
cuckhubby48 said:
I wish I was allowed to watch!
I'm not always allowed to watch. I also enjoy waiting for her to come home in a sexy outfit an sit on my face

Reactions: Stephusta
Heelslaveplease said:
I'm not always allowed to watch. I also enjoy waiting for her to come home in a sexy outfit an sit on my face
I am not allowed to watch and don’t get to see her directly after her encounters either

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c
To
alextom said:
I love that moment when she forgets you're in the room and totally surrenders spreading her legs and thrusting against his cock.
totally agree !

Years ago when my wife Kris started taking on lovers I would get extremely jealous watching her and a boyfriend engaging in foreplay (kissing, having her tits sucked and fondled, sucking his dick to get it hard), but now I feel like that is the best part of watching ! Sometimes I will leave the room after watching them make out and play with other, and just listen to their fucking from another room. I enjoy jerking off to the sounds of their passion.

Of course watching them fucking is hot too ! Sometimes my wife will be in a playful mood while she and her lover are getting undressed, and she will tease me about not being able to last long enough to satisfy her. But once that long dick slides into her pussy she becomes completely focused on the pleasure he gives her and she is no longer in a joking mood - LOL.

That instant mood swing is amazing to witness. Basically I love watching my wife enjoy sex !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, genuinepleasure, jbull and 5 others
I believe that watching her become a true slut is the best part. When she is with another man, who is only there to fuck her, he's not included in any other aspect of her life, she doesn't have to share a life with him so the only thing she is concerned with is pleasure. He won't be there the next day or maybe ever, so she can act anyway she wants, which has created some amazing memories for us both.

• Love
Reactions: Gliderider, toolman2c, genuinepleasure and 3 others
andrew1 said:
Years ago when my wife Kris started taking on lovers I would get extremely jealous watching her and a boyfriend engaging in foreplay (kissing, having her tits sucked and fondled, sucking his dick to get it hard), but now I feel like that is the best part of watching ! Sometimes I will leave the room after watching them make out and play with other, and just listen to their fucking from another room. I enjoy jerking off to the sounds of their passion.

Of course watching them fucking is hot too ! Sometimes my wife will be in a playful mood while she and her lover are getting undressed, and she will tease me about not being able to last long enough to satisfy her. But once that long dick slides into her pussy she becomes completely focused on the pleasure he gives her and she is no longer in a joking mood - LOL.

That instant mood swing is amazing to witness. Basically I love watching my wife enjoy sex !
Well said!