Black Breeding

• Thread startercpl_wants_baby
  • Start date
I love the idea of one of Chris' former boyfriends moving in with us and taking on the role of her "second husband"

Reactions: miko247, 69eatmore77, VauxGuy and 1 other person
mabehika said:
well it happened to us

IMGA0009.jpg
So beautiful tell us all the story!!!

Reactions: Comegetthisdick, Pussyfreebeta and MyWifeDatesNow
wonderful blonde wife am sure you and the bull, and your cuck were all thrilled

Reactions: CuckiDani and miko247
Reactions: WM2SeedurWife
Mike and Chris said:
I love the idea of one of Chris' former boyfriends moving in with us and taking on the role of her "second husband"
I hear that!

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
His moving in has a lot more pros than cons.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Congratulations and good luck.

Attachments

• 861_1000.jpg
    861_1000.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 561
  • Love
Reactions: Maxio, eligible_cuck, subcuckimpot and 2 others
Does anyone know how common it is for white wives to birth mixed race babies? How many people know or know of one of more white couples with mixed race children?

Please let us all know the details. Thanks.

Attachments

• 861_1000.jpg
    861_1000.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 453
Reactions: barbie1955 and BethsHusband
GilBates said:
Please let us all know the details. Thanks.
I keep reading these stories and watching video's about black breeding, but with as many stories and video's as there are out there you would think they would be everywhere, however every time I meet people where the wife has a black child it was before they were married or adopted but I have as of yet never meet a couple where the wife has a black child while she was married to a white man. My wife and I have 4 children only the second child is mine, the first from a close friend 3rd from a group of friends and the 4th from a group of strangers. I would love for her to have a black child I have been begging her for a few years but she keeps telling me that I am crazy no married white couple has black children. She has said maybe we get divorced she can date and get pregnant then we get remarried but I don't like that I want to be part of everything I want to be there when she gets pregnant just like I was for the last 2, I really don't want to be the outsider I want to be part of everything from day one. So if there is really any couple that is married and both the husband and wife did this together I would love to hear from you maybe you could help me talk my wife into this too.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, GilBates, eligible_cuck and 2 others
Cupace20191129212742.pngCupace20191129231245.pngCupace20191130000138.pngCupace20191202020214.pngCupace20191202015910.pngCupace20191130044551.png

• Love
Reactions: Iqoswife, CuckiDani, firedogg81 and 4 others
MYSLUT72us said:
she is so beautiful I hope she is carrying a black baby and her white husband is ok with it. I would sure love to see my wife pregnant with a black baby

Reactions: whitewife696969
We black breed up to the point of pregnancy as that is a huge commitment to raise another persons baby . But we do take it to the extreme where I make my husband wear a condom but all black men can cum in me .I am on the pill .

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Pussyfreebeta, littlecucky and 5 others
mabehika said:
We black breed up to the point of pregnancy as that is a huge commitment to raise another persons baby . But we do take it to the extreme where I make my husband wear a condom but all black men can cum in me .I am on the pill .
That is what I am really finding, I have been trying to talk my wife into it but it is hard to find couples that have really done it. So far all that we have talked to are white couples where she had a black child before they meet or adopted the child. Enjoy your time with your husband and your black friends it is great to watch your wife or white woman with black men even if it is not where they are having their children

Reactions: mabehika
rwall said:
That is what I am really finding, I have been trying to talk my wife into it but it is hard to find couples that have really done it. So far all that we have talked to are white couples where she had a black child before they meet or adopted the child. Enjoy your time with your husband and your black friends it is great to watch your wife or white woman with black men even if it is not where they are having their children

You should look up @KarenMWSlut4Blacks as her and her husband are on number 3 (bi-racial children) this is all after thier own children have become adults.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, eligible_cuck, Cuckzowillzo and 1 other person
Thanks and I read about her and they are not waiting time.

• Love
Reactions: rwall and Cuckzowillzo
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
Do you still have and ladies looking for a white cuckold husband or bf who dreams about watching my lady swell up with your kid as long as she gives me 2 sons and 4 white daughters all of them to join us in exploring the BBC lifestyle completely under BBC control and guidance to have a blacked wedding where we pledge our allegiance to the BBC lifestyle, promising to service and take care of the bulls needs together or separately. Them have her gangbang our white daughter on her 16th birthday with her mum helping make her a black owned princess and pledging her to bbc selection

Reactions: rwall and Traydee
cpl_wants_baby said:
IMG_2380.JPG married white couple m32 f28 looking for a big blk breeding bull
That’s great hunny. I’m a slut for black cocks. I love being black owned and completely worshipping them. I’ve been black bred and absolutely loved each time my hubby set up all the black breeding gangbangs for me. It was so exciting to check and see if I had been bred or not. My husband started to use condoms once we knew I was going to be black bred

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Rocckman, JJtheRSCuck and 6 others
Blondhwife4u said:
That’s great hunny. I’m a slut for black cocks. I love being black owned and completely worshipping them. I’ve been black bred and absolutely loved each time my hubby set up all the black breeding gangbangs for me. It was so exciting to check and see if I had been bred or not. My husband started to use condoms once we knew I was going to be black bred
I think you and your husband are very very lucky, I want my wife to get bred by blacks but she is afraid or possible problems when our kids get older. but I would love it and I think everyone would be ok with it after she had a black child

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and MwmHasMatureHW