Black Military Guys

• Thread starterJessicaforblack89
  • Start date

Jessicaforblack89

MWF into black men
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2017
Pembroke Pines, FL
I wanted to tell every black bull who is in the military that I value what you do.
If you are a black male in the service and will be in South FLorida (I am in the Gables) this 4th of July weekend, I will suck your cock - Just be one of the first 5 to write me back).
Thanks guys.
Jess

jessica121.jpg

Reactions: Casanovabbc, Pussyfreebeta, rwall and 7 others
Good girl way to show your patriotism love the new pic great pg pic of you.Very pretty and sexy as always

Reactions: Jessicaforblack89
tlxyz said:
Good girl way to show your patriotism love the new pic great pg pic of you.Very pretty and sexy as always
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Yes, I am pleased to show our brave military guys that I appreciate them.
Jess

Reactions: rwall
Your welcome so did any military black bulls take you up on it?
Jessicaforblack89 said:
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Yes, I am pleased to show our brave military guys that I appreciate them.
Jess
Wr

I just wanted to say - to the 4 black bulls who took me up on my offer this past weekend (3 active duty and 1 former military), I was happy to serve all of you - it was truly an honor for me. God bless our black military guys! You all were great!!

• Love
Reactions: mejaraaron, rwall, robandkate and 2 others
Good lil white girl

PrivateFLGuy said:
I can tell you love sucking cock. If you would consider a white guy, I live in Ft Lauserdale and would love to have you suck mine.

I am sorry. I do appreciate the offer but I am black only.

Reactions: Normalwhiteguy, rwall, a wanaBcucked Marine and 1 other person
Jessicaforblack89 said:
I just wanted to say - to the 4 black bulls who took me up on my offer this past weekend (3 active duty and 1 former military), I was happy to serve all of you - it was truly an honor for me. God bless our black military guys! You all were great!!
Missed out on this...

Jessicaforblack89 said:
I wanted to tell every black bull who is in the military that I value what you do.
If you are a black male in the service and will be in South FLorida (I am in the Gables) this 4th of July weekend, I will suck your cock - Just be one of the first 5 to write me back).
Thanks guys.
Jess

jessica121.jpg

That is a great pic. You are very sexy. I understand why your husband likes for black men to get to fuck you.

I'm like months late seeing this o_O

Jessicaforblack89 said:
Sorry you missed out. Black military guys are dear to me.
Luckily for me 4th of July is every year lol so maybe next year? Or maybe there's another holiday coming up

Georgia

Jessicaforblack89 said:
Where do you live? Are you active duty?
Miami... Im a resrvist now

Jessicaforblack89 said:
Thanks guys.
Jess

jessica121.jpg
Damn how did I miss out on this. I just retired from the Army after 26 years.