breed your wife

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date
Blondhwife4u said:
I love being black bred!! I have been before
How many black baby bastards did the black guy's fuck into your unprotected married white cunt and womb?

Reactions: hikawade and Gerwin
GilBates said:
Every situation is different but there are similarities. Best wishes to you and her and the child.
I agree with your slut wife, it is her baby that she had fucked into her by your neighbor, but it is still her bastard baby.

Reactions: Gerwin
wsh said:
That's true with my fiance. Few months before our planned wedding she got knocked up by accident. I did not want her to abort. She moved in with the guy, I looked for a new girlfriend.... now she found out that she just liked how he fucked her but actually prefered me as a partner and I am realizing that most women in her mid 30ths already have a child from another men. So I am thinking I cannot change what happend but staying with her having another mens baby in her belly is not much different than finding a new women who also has a baby from a first marriage.
True but after your pregnant slut wife marries you and has her bastard baby she might still want to be fucked by other men.

Blondhwife4u said:
Breed my slut wife!!
Your slut wife looks like a fine piece of married white fuck meat and will make an excellent breeding slut.

SubUltimateCouple said:
Do you have some ideas about very humiliating breeding? I am very very sub wife with hubby who is going to have birthday soon. And he loves to watched as i am humiliated or abuse by bulls in front of him.
You should find a group of black and white bulls to use, abuse, humiliate and degrade you in front of your lucky husband on his birthday. You also stop all of your birth control and have all of the guys intentionally try to fuck their babies into your unprotected married white cunt and womb. Tell your husband in advance that all of the guys will try to knock you up before they beat your married white cunt, ass and big naked TiTs and nipples. Have at 3 white guys, 3 black guys and 3 brown guys so no one, not even you, will know who is the father of your bastard baby. That would be a great present for your lucky husband.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, hikawade and Gerwin
toolman2c said:
i agree with bobbyhotone, she chose his cock over urs then, and i bet she will again, he will get lots more of her married treasure than U will, Just hope she lets ur less desired cock n her every now n then, if so she may tease U about how u r knowingly stering his cum and adding ur cum is accepting ur cuck status.
She will probably only let her husband fuck her after she finds out that she is pregnant with another man's baby. That is the way my slut wife played me. My wife very rarely let me fuck her but when she did, she told me that she was pregnant after I fucked her only once or twice. Took me many years to realize that she must have already pregnant with another man's baby.

Reactions: chelseacd and nelssim
surealistix said:
Well, I took a picture, when she was dressing close to me, ******* of me capturing her naked.
846086592~2.jpg
great titts! and i think she is padded :) i love it :)

I love this topic. Let's jerk off on their swollen wombs

Reactions: Gerwin and Johnlohmann
bobbyhotone2 said:
Does your boss enjoy talking to you about his baby he fucked into your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
He told me a few years ago , Sure want to fuck your daughter . But i think shes really mine

Reactions: hikawade and Gerwin
Great series of photos. My wife had a biracial child. It was a shock and we had a difficult time with family and friends so I caution anyone on doing it. Keep it as a fantasy.

nancyask said:
my friend got her
Nice :) Is that the first time another man has impregnated her?
I would love to plant my seed in her and give her another one.

Reactions: nancyask
Blondhwife4u said:
I love being black bred!! I have been before
Good Girl the more white girls going black the better it is for us white boys ! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️🥵🥵🥵

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Bnwoslave said:
Good Girl the more white girls going black the better it is for us white boys ! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️🥵🥵🥵
White usage is black pride

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and happytwobeecucked
surealistix said:
My wife is progressing well. Soon I'll be a dad of another man's baby.

DSC07286~2.JPGDSC04048~3.JPGDSC04109~2.JPG
Who initiated thsi? Did she want it or you or was it an accident?

Reactions: Bnwoslave

bbb219a02a01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, sswanabe and 1 other person
She loves to be bred...

Susan Classy 3.jpg Susan First BBC.jpg Susan GB 1.jpg Susan GB 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, laury, Ladiesfucker and 4 others