Bull Looking To Breed.

• Thread starterbullseed
  • Start date

bullseed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2019
Looking to impregnate as many hotwives as I can, staying with each wife until the deed is done. I want to be able to stay in contact to hear about the progress of the pregnancy and maybe discreetly visit occasionally. Ultimately I want to ensure my seed is spread far and wide into many fertile wives and for the child to be raised with the cuck.

Reactions: hikawade, andy_mindi, Nerowanker and 7 others
That’s fucking hot!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
bullseed said:
Looking to impregnate as many hotwives as I can, staying with each wife until the deed is done. I want to be able to stay in contact to hear about the progress of the pregnancy and maybe discreetly visit occasionally. Ultimately I want to ensure my seed is spread far and wide into many fertile wives and for the child to be raised with the cuck.

Very very interested in you breeding my 38 year old wife she needs it before it's too late. Kik me at bradmusic44

bullseed said:
His

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Drockallnight
bullseed said:
Looking to impregnate as many hotwives as I can, staying with each wife until the deed is done. I want to be able to stay in contact to hear about the progress of the pregnancy anmaybe discreetly visit occasionallUltimately I want to ensure my seed is spread
far and wide into many fertile wives and for the child to be raised with the cuck.

Good luck would love to raise your Child.

bullseed said:
ANNNND soooo HUMBLE...You must have them lined up for miles, eh? My GUESS??? Another white WANKER with a Fantasy!!!! Gotta LOVE the humility.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, GentlemanGirth, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Too late. ;)

That's a hot goal to have! Sounds like fun!

Badamswick said:
Very very interested in you breeding my 38 year old wife she needs it before it's too late. Kik me at bradmusic44

His
Am always down to breed.. hit me up

The Biracial Advantage
People of mixed race occupy a unique position in the U.S. Their experiences of both advantage and challenge may reshape how all Americans perceive race. - The Biracial Advantage

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller, smarter - ‘Mixed-race relationships are making us taller, smarter’ | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

eww1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
bullseed said:

I wanted to do this also. But have you thought about how you will prevent your offspring from growing up with the cuck tendencies the wimpy husband will instilled in the child of male?

Reactions: hikawade
Callmegod said:
I wanted to do this also. But have you thought about how you will prevent your offspring from growing up with the cuck tendencies the wimpy husband will instilled in the child of male?
Then you will need to take your boy for upbringing. :cool: