• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Bull Personal Trainer needed Vancouver for wife

  • Thread starterVancity
  • Start date

Vancity

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2021
155
121
43
41
My wife has asked me to set her up with a trainer. She's fit and good looking... my thoughts were to get a bull who could over time have a hot affair.

Must have own personal training area, be clean and respectful.

Please pm with details.

Any takers?
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaveJ, juggfunn and HugeLoad
Vancity said:
My wife has asked me to set her up with a trainer. She's fit and good looking... my thoughts were to get a bull who could over time have a hot affair.

Must have own personal training area, be clean and respectful.

Please pm with details.

Any takers?
Sounds terrific!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vancity
Vancity said:
My wife has asked me to set her up with a trainer. She's fit and good looking... my thoughts were to get a bull who could over time have a hot affair.

Must have own personal training area, be clean and respectful.

Please pm with details.

Any takers?
Still looking, BTW, must be in greater Vancouver
 
my wife goes to trainers on north shore. One trainer there is very flirty , I would love her to try him but not sure if he would go for it
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
willngtobcuc said:
my wife goes to trainers on north shore. One trainer there is very flirty , I would love her to try him but not sure if he would go for it
You should go see him and give him a little encouragement to do so and let you wife know you've done so.

If it works please pm me his contact.

Sid
 
I will let you know🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vancity
willngtobcuc said:
I will let you know🙂
Also I've got a nice 7 inches I'm willing to share bud. Thanks again.
 
willngtobcuc said:
I will let you know🙂
Any progression with your wife and trainer?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
Vancity said:
Any progression with your wife and trainer?
I have an 11in dominating Bull BWC! I’d love to train her properly!
 
HugeLoad said:
I have an 11in dominating Bull BWC! I’d love to train her properly!
That would be great!! wish you were close by in Vancouver
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
HugeLoad said:
I have an 11in dominating Bull BWC! I’d love to train her properly!
She's extremely good looking as well. Love to see her suck your cock wet
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
Vancity said:
She's extremely good looking as well. Love to see her suck your cock wet
Damn! Yes, lil to far…Ohhhh I’d make her gag and work for it! She will be super fit in many ways once I got done w her! Tell her I said hello please!
 
  • Like
Reactions: hikawade and Vancity
HugeLoad said:
Damn! Yes, lil to far…Ohhhh I’d make her gag and work for it! She will be super fit in many ways once I got done w her! Tell her I said hello please!
Would love have her working your big cock
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vancity
willngtobcuc said:

HugeLoad said:
Damn! Yes, lil to far…Ohhhh I’d make her gag and work for it! She will be super fit in many ways once I got done w her! Tell her I said hello please!
Love to see her get super fit and ride your beautiful cock, cum everywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
Vancity said:
Love to see her get super fit and ride your beautiful cock, cum everywhere.
For her! Show her!! 9EAF5E8F-3DC2-41D4-80EF-E78D2ABE6F99.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: willngtobcuc
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
  • Like
Reactions: HugeLoad
Vancity said:
S

She smiled when she saw it!
That’s a good girl! Already appreciative and ready to serve my Bull Cock!