• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Couple For Online Fun.

• Thread starterRpbull
  • Start date

Rpbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2017
I see lot of cucks, hotwives interested to enter the lifestyle. But in most of these cases, one of the partner is *******. This prevents many people to move further than just dreaming about the lifestyle.

In some case, both partners are aware but find it difficult to proceed further. Either because they do not know how to take next step or lack courage.

I think for anyone who wants to enjoy this lifestyle would have to eventually start somewhere and most plausible option is online. You can start real conversations in a group chat with bull where both partners are involved and not just one of them full filling their fantasy. This could build really good relationship beside just sexting. Imagine your wife chatting with the build throughout day like and you being a part of the cuck conversation too, much more interesting than bulls/cucks desperately all the time.

There are many platforms which provide these online platforms. Actul phone number is an obvious one. However there is really popular messenger app available for chatting. Unfortunately not many people are aware of it. Its super easy, fast and fun. There are other conventional apps like facebook and Skype. However, kik has more privacy in my experience.

I urge couples who are brave enough to take next step and start contacting on kik or similar platforms. If you guys have more suggestions, lets discuss.

My kik username is dip7