• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Couple Heading To Vegas On New Year's

• Thread starterShyCouple
  • Start date

ShyCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2018
Early 30s shy couple, is heading to Vegas for 4 nights to blow off steam from work, to sightsee and to have as much fun as possible safely.
She's not into being slutty or sharing, but I have the feeling with Vegas and lots of sexual possibilities, she could open up to the idea. She's petite and cute, 5'5 115 lbs, long blk hair.
If any serious guy is interested, has experience with couples, especially with the woman not being open and leading her to it, hit me up here or on kik: NoobCuck
If any serious guy is also interested in hanging out, maybe helping us out know places (kinky places as well), message as well or on kik (and casually we could lead into something).

It's a fantasy to see my girl hooking up with a guy and opening up to things she never imagined doing.
Also, if you know places where we, as a couple, can go and explore our inner sexuality freely, post them below (and if we run into each other, that's luck).

legs.jpg

Reactions: PSUNut69
Did you have any luck?