• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Couple Needing To Be Owned...

• Thread starterChurchill
  • Start date

Churchill

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi! I am seeking a dominant couple, dom woman or man to steer my young hot wife and I... I want to see how well she would allow herself to be corrupted... willing to ****** her and myself if the situation is right... I’m not sure if I want her to be with a woman, especially not sure if I want her to cheat with a man... but I am willing to give ourselves over to another couple to have their way with us... many sexy details and pics could be given to the right person... private message me for more explicit details... direct contact to both of us will eventually be allowed... Let me know..

Reactions: YungstudOH, CNYCJ13, womanintraining and 1 other person
Churchill said:
Hi! I am seeking a dominant couple, dom woman or man to steer my young hot wife and I... I want to see how well she would allow herself to be corrupted... willing to ****** her and myself if the situation is right... I’m not sure if I want her to be with a woman, especially not sure if I want her to cheat with a man... but I am willing to give ourselves over to another couple to have their way with us... many sexy details and pics could be given to the right person... private message me for more explicit details... direct contact to both of us will eventually be allowed... Let me know..
Be Happy to OWN you Both!

Aussie Bull would love to own you as well.!!!!
Highly experienced........