• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Customize Your 3D SlutWife/Cuckold/BBC Comic Fantasy

Cuckoldcomic

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
I make customized 3D hot wife and cuckold comics and videos. Whatever your fantasy is, I can create it into a 3D comic and make a video out of it. The video includes your still images with added sound effects, movement, music and more. If you're interested in a 3D cuckold or hot wife comic contact me at 3dmature@gmail.com for more details.

Patreon Cover.pngHot wife gangbang pinup.png Cuck View 4.png Fitting Room Pinup For All 1.png Fitting Room Pinup For All 2.pngUnexpected Skype Call - Pinup.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EdinburghSlag, mywifefantasies, Maxio and 28 others
Hi, r u able to do my wife..Thanks

Paxkenny said:
Hi, r u able to do my wife..Thanks
I just seen your message Paxkenny. If you're still interested, email me at 3dmature@gmail.com and I can provide more details.Thanks.

Reactions: ekon007
Great art, love it.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Nice !

Sent you an email, would absolutely love one of these of my wife

D7970889-1F8A-44B2-A304-6EF10AC61722.jpeg

Reactions: Stagmcqueen, Maxio, carlavibrato and 5 others
MILF in Need of BBC 12.png

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, Queequeg, LoserJack and 5 others
These twins are about to get real naughty for their BBC :)
Pinup 1.png

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, Queequeg, LoserJack and 4 others
Haven't posted here in a while. Been busy creating peoples fantasies! Here are a few teasers from a commission I created with someone who wants me to share called "The Cuckold Experience."

You can see the full comic and comic video animation with hot pleasurable sounds on my Patreon page and many other cuck, hotwife and slutwife comic video stories. Patreon website listed in the images.

Page_03.jpgPage_09.jpgPage_10.jpgPage_14.jpgPage_22.jpgPage_31.jpgPage_40.jpgPage_47.jpgPage_49.jpgPage_50.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LoserJack, MatureCouplefun, geoffrey1963 and 20 others
U makes my wife pics with her friend fucking? O sendo tô you

Reactions: LoserJack
Hot wife tries BBC for the first time.

Hotwife.png

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, LoserJack, Anna36 and 2 others
Very nice

Reactions: Cuckoldcomic
Reactions: AnnsHubby