Cuckold cocksucker

likumstik

Enjoying Cuckold Lifestyle
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2013
New Jersey
I recently was allowed by wife to try cock sucking. I first started by eating the fresh creampies right from my wife's oooozing cunt. Then she had me cleaning her and his cock. And more recently, I was told to suck his big black cock to get him prepped and hard for her to fuck more. Now I want more!

20130927_205141e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, Mica, Cuckncola and 17 others
Go for it. Feeling a hot load of cum filing your mouth is a wonderful experience.

Reactions: Bigboiplay, cuck72, SlutwivesRock and 2 others
I want to taste it direct from the source next time

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Bigboiplay, cuck72 and 4 others
nice pic

my gf has arranged for me to suck a bbc for the first time this Sunday, so excited to serve

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, SlutwivesRock, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
Lucky guy

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
likumstik said:
I recently was allowed by wife to try cock sucking. I first started by eating the fresh creampies right from my wife's oooozing cunt. Then she had me cleaning her and his cock. And more recently, I was told to suck his big black cock to get him prepped and hard for her to fuck more. Now I want more!

At last a man who asks/gets what he instinctly needs - now move on and try out what it feels like to to be bitchfucked and share the same horny cock.

Reactions: likumstik, SissyJ, SlutwivesRock and 2 others
I have sucked a fair number of cocks, and as long as it's clean I now enjoy it. I've even been told I'm a talented cocksucker. There are not many black men in our immediate area so until very recently the opportunity has not presented itself. My wife is dating a black man, and I asked him if one, I could watch him fuck her, and two would he let me suck his cock because I'd wanted to for some time.
He's going to let me watch tomorrow night but he hasn't signed off on the cock sucking yet. I've got my fingers crossed. You're a lucky dude.
Bitch fucked by a black or white man isn't something I go looking for however. Hope you enjoy that as well if it happens.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
Today I asked her if I could go and suck him off alone while she is at work. She agreed to it. He also has agreed to it. So, I hope to get the chance very soon. I hope I am able to make him cum in my mouth.

Reactions: 44 mwm and SlutwivesRock
sucking cock and swallowing the cream - yum! nice pic!

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and 44 mwm
likumstik said:

Now you''ve got real cuckolding going on!

Reactions: old fred and SlutwivesRock
Wow, I was able to suck a lot on Monday. Her cunt juices really taste good on BBC

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm and SlutwivesRock
Sucking the black cock and eating the cum is an awesome experience, and I can't get enough. Very addicting for submissive white gurls.
nellied@excite.com

Reactions: Umanual and SlutwivesRock
I still want a load deposited directly in my mouth

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and 44 mwm
OH, that will happen. My wife also got Me into sucking blk. Beware though, it does take over your life. She actually got me sucking BBC long before we married or even dated. WE have what appears to be a very traditional marriage but it is based on BBC as a mainstay. Also I served for older black boys about 12 years before I ever fucked a girl and 14 years before I fucked my wife.
luv, missgary (called Heather)

Reactions: wmjacking, SissyJ, SlutwivesRock and 1 other person
Enjoy it while your wife is OK with it, you never know when she'll change her mind.

Sucking cock is addictive, I started on a whim, now I spend oodles of time on-line looking for hookups.

Reactions: 44 mwm
likumstik said:

On your way to Cuckold Status!

Congratulations!

Reactions: old fred and SlutwivesRock
I have finally met with a black man alone. He instructed me to bring panties that my wife was wearing that day. He was very demanding and forceful. He made me rub his cock while meeting at the bar. Then, later when he had me on my knees, He repeatedly gagged me with his cock. He kept asking me if I wanted to be cucked as he would pull my head all the way down on his cock.

• Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, old fred, ckc and 4 others
Think every cuck wants to suck off their wife's bull with her watching. Shows both our approval of her fucking him and our desire to be a part of the act.

Reactions: Wannabecucksa, old fred, PhilippinesFun and 4 others
I want to suck him as a submissive act showing he can have power of me with or without her around depending on availability. So, he can cum when need be.

Reactions: cuck72