• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Cuckold cocksucker

nancyask said:
he wants me in the dress today he wants to see me today he has fucked me 5 times so far it does not hurt any more last night i begged him to cum in me

Oh my he’s going to take a long time to feed you that 5th load

nancyask said:
i just found out he told my sister in law that he is fuckingme he stoped over and she was with him when they came in i was so embarrassed i had a dress on and everything he proceeded to fuck the hell out of me as she masterbated
Right on!

nancyask said:
i just found out he told my sister in law that he is fuckingme he stoped over and she was with him when they came in i was so embarrassed i had a dress on and everything he proceeded to fuck the hell out of me as she masterbated
sure she will tell your wife and share her bull with her

Reactions: SquirmingSub and old fred
KNOWING your place as a weak white man cuckold faggot, ME showing total respect for the superior black bull satisfying my wife's needs.
1700670442232.png

Reactions: whitewife696969, natasnaikul and Rbm
gh

380991799.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969