Cuckold cocksucker

I'm so jealous, I want nothing more than to be cleaning up a nice fresh creampie as well as sucking on a nice bbc. Consider yourself extremely luck

Reactions: 69eatmore77, SquirmingSub and 44 mwm
MsOliveES said:
My subby hubby is 100%hetero, a pain slut and totally dominated by me. he hates the thought of ****** oral, so I started his training by feeding him fresh hot creampie. When he was able to clean me up to my satisfaction, I informed him that he was to be trained as a fluffer and a boyfriend cleaner as well. At first, he made an awful fuss, gagging and choking on my boyfriend's beautifully long, thick cock. But after having to endure a severe thrashing every time he performed to a standard that I considered unsatisfactory, I am pleased to say that he is now a very accomplished cock sucker/fluffer/clean up boi. he still hates it mind you, but as someone much more famous than I once said, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
My wife caught me sucking cock and started fucking others...her first creampie she brought me was a surprise...she told me "since you like cum so much, eat it out of my pussy"

Reactions: 69eatmore77, wmjacking and SquirmingSub
44 mwm said:
My wife caught me sucking cock and started fucking others...her first creampie she brought me was a surprise...she told me "since you like cum so much, eat it out of my pussy"

From my own personal experience, even an open minded woman will treat a husband different once she has witnessed him sucking a cock. So many women seem to view her husband sucking cock very differently then that same husband eating their pussy out after it has been filled with another man's sperm.

Reactions: ckc and old fred
SquirmingSub said:
From my own personal experience, even an open minded woman will treat a husband different once she has witnessed him sucking a cock. So many women seem to view her husband sucking cock very differently then that same husband eating their pussy out after it has been filled with another man's sperm.
I agree, it took a couple years after my wife started dating other men before I sucked my first cock in her presence. She knew I wanted it and let me have it. But I remember clearly her look when he started cumming in my mouth and I saw the moment I truly ceased to be a man in her eyes. Very emasculating feeling. Which is what I wanted after all.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, ckc, Youngwhitecouple and 1 other person
Before my 1st time, which was at her suggestion, before she became a hotwife, I asked her if she'd feel different towards/about me afterwards. She said no. Now she's a hotwife and has occasionally asked me to suck her partners. I do so when she asks.

I see no difffenrnece in the way she treats or acts towards me. She says, it's just sex.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Youngwhitecouple, SissyJ and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
Yes, she does treat me differently, especially since I hid it from her for so long. She really does enjoy being the dominate one of the relationship.

44 mwm said:
Yes, she does treat me differently, especially since I hid it from her for so long. She really does enjoy being the dominate one of the relationship.
How did you treat her when she became a hotwife?

2wheel said:
Before my 1st time, which was at her suggestion, before she became a hotwife, I asked her if she'd feel different towards/about me afterwards. She said no. Now she's a hotwife and has occasionally asked me to suck her partners. I do so when she asks.

I see no difffenrnece in the way she treats or acts towards me. She says, it's just sex.
You are lucky then....else when wife becomes a hotwife and ask the hubby for cleaning and all these stuff i have seen many wives literally kicking their husbands, slapping them treating like Pets, shouting on them for no reason. once a hubby was cleaning my cock after fucking the wife she slapped her ass cheeks more then 4-5 times and forcefully inserted a 9" dildo in 1 go he was bleeding like hell and i had to take them to hospital. Docs were having doubt on me if i did it...

Slowly slowly you will loose the respect of being a husband and she will become the master and you being a slave not only for sex....for everything

• Wow
Reactions: ckc and SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
I agree with you. We started out with my wife fucking guys at a swingers club and then she "snow balled' me and then she started fucking a guy bareback and asked me to clean her up. You're right, the next step was asking me to suck her boy friend's cock and I think it actually made us closer

Reactions: 69eatmore77, whitewife696969 and SquirmingSub
old fred said:
I agree with you. We started out with my wife fucking guys at a swingers club and then she "snow balled' me and then she started fucking a guy bareback and asked me to clean her up. You're right, the next step was asking me to suck her boy friend's cock and I think it actually made us closer

It can bring couples closer as it changes the relationship dynamic.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and old fred
OlderCuckold said:
Think every cuck wants to suck off their wife's bull with her watching. Shows both our approval of her fucking him and our desire to be a part of the act.
I couldn't agree more, her lover will be happy to know, that you know your place in the relationship. I feel once you go down that road, your partner and her lover will both know, that he is superior. I know I at least would except that because I am submissive. My wife having the best of both worlds, a submissive and a real man for her lover.

Reactions: Youngwhitecouple, ckc, old fred and 1 other person
It's just my opinion, but I think if your wife's lover is satisfying her with his love making and nice cock. Then you should want to really understand what gets her lover making her orgasm. Nothing better then sucking off the same cock that's satisfying your wife. THAT'S! of cause if he wants you to. I know I'd want to be as close to her, as she and her lover would want. Submitting to him is the ultimate cuckold submission, I want him to know he's the real man in our bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, Youngwhitecouple, ckc and 2 others
likumstik said:
I recently was allowed by wife to try cock sucking. I first started by eating the fresh creampies right from my wife's oooozing cunt. Then she had me cleaning her and his cock. And more recently, I was told to suck his big black cock to get him prepped and hard for her to fuck more. Now I want more!

20130927_205141e.jpg
I love it to

Reactions: cuck72, 69eatmore77, 44 mwm and 3 others
urwifeandme owns my wife and she sucks his cock

Attachments

• -522.JPG
    -522.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Love
Reactions: nadaramiru, Youngwhitecouple, plugnplay and 1 other person
johndoeunknown said:
I love it to
Sucking cock is like eating potatoe chips, you can't just have one.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and johndoeunknown
old fred said:
Sucking cock is like eating potatoe chips, you can't just have one.
you gotta swallow them all

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, 44 mwm and SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
yes, she did start treating me differently.

Reactions: ckc, whitewife696969, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
I hated sucking another man's cock the first time. I gradually grew to enjoy it until I reached the point where I did my utmost best to please the man. Being told I'd done a good job at the end made me feel so happy

Reactions: 69eatmore77, oldblkfarmer, old fred and 2 others
Sissyjohn said:
I hated sucking another man's cock the first time. I gradually grew to enjoy it until I reached the point where I did my utmost best to please the man. Being told I'd done a good job at the end made me feel so happy
I think it's strange that guys want to have their cocks sucked and then look down on us cock suckers and make unkind remarks

Reactions: oldblkfarmer
old fred said:
I think it's strange that guys want to have their cocks sucked and then look down on us cock suckers and make unkind remarks
Yes that's true. I guess because they see us as an embarrassment to all men

Reactions: old fred