Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
She does play a little on her beach trips with the girls - they encourage her

Reactions: Theramblingman
dbdan13 said:
She does play a little on her beach trips with the girls - they encourage her
I bet they do. I’m sure you must have felt crushed to know the girls had been laughing at you, and then even worse when their husbands started laughing.
how does your girl feel about it? Is she sorry for letting your secret out, orwill she just tell anyone who wants to know?

She teases me about it, she is open about it

wife took a pic of me sucking her old boyfriend's cock and sent it to her sister saying I told you her would go gay for me

Reactions: littlewilly, SquirmingSub and leahswannabe
Most humiliating and at the same time most exciting thing was that before the pandemic I went on weekends to clean his lover and at the same time he pimps (Senegalese), when I did it wrong he would scold me and sometimes beat me;
Many times I did it wrong on purpose so that he would humiliate me

I don't know whether this is his most humiliating but probably one of them. We were staying on a public beach in Cancun. I had him wear his tiniest pouch gstring to the beach from the hotel with no coverup of any kind. Most of the guys were wearing board shorts and there were a few shorter swim wear. I sent him to the beach bar several times to get drinks. He is totally shaved from the eyebrows down. He said a young guy slapped his ass and a female groped him while he was getting drinks. Lots of people photographed him that day.

DSCF2034.JPG DCP_1219 (2).JPG

Reactions: xswitch, nelssim and natasnaikul
For me the most humiliating thing I have watched is my wife licking one of my friends arse holes. He was on all fours on our dining table, with my wife at the back. She tongued his arse as wanking his cock. I had to clean his cum off our table.

Reactions: littlewilly