• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Darkcavern Feedback

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Well we've launched our dating site and we're getting tons and tons of free joins but very few actual signups, so I'm starting this forum so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. For those of you who have created a free account, what's stopping you from joining up as full members?

I believe some people really want they privacy and shy or there are a lot fake profiles

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Zero fake profiles. They're all from the DC meetup section, we just imported them into a dbase.

well... that's because when we imported the files we didn't have zip codes for 90% of them, for some reason most people used area codes and we had to input the cities ourselves. There may have been some fatigue involved lol, usually after a few hundred profiles you just pick the nearest large city. For some reason Coco would always shrink the image files before posting them on the site.

edit: the post I was responding to here was deleted. Somebody asked why it seemed like everyone in Michigan on the site lived in Detroit and the pics were small.

Last edited:
dig420 said:
Well we've launched our dating site and we're getting tons and tons of free joins but very few actual signups, so I'm starting this forum so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. For those of you who have created a free account, what's stopping you from joining up as full members?
I tried to join the site for 3 day option right now, but keeps kicking me out for an option problem, but if i want to pay all the others it goes right thru.

yep, it's a join page issue because I had to put the old tour back while we're fixing the search on the new site. I have a ticket in with the techs, hopefully they will get to it soon.

It dosent let me get a free profile

Sperma sul viso di mia moglie e sui suoi buchi sporchi adesso, per favore >> DirtyTinder

dig420 said:
I was a member of the original site for several years. I don't know what caused it to fail, It certainly wasn't for lack of patronage. So much better than the current site. I'd love to give the new one a try but no tks to the photo - the last time it resulted in what could have been a very bad outcome.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and abvt75
tried to sign up many times over a period of time and the recaptcha does not load on the sign up page

Reactions: toolman2c
dig420 said:

The old site was good..the new one sucks

kathimwf said:
I was a member of the original site for several years. I don't know what caused it to fail, It certainly wasn't for lack of patronage. So much better than the current site. I'd love to give the new one a try but no tks to the photo - the last time it resulted in what could have been a very bad outcome.
The original DC site was great but lost credibility when it took the freely submitted pictures, details and contributions of members, and then locked them out behind a paywall. Once bitten twice shy I guess.

Reactions: toolman
If you try something along the lines of Fabswingers , where you can pay for a month and not have recurring bills , it will encourage more members .

Reactions: toolman and liz2use
kathimwf said:

I agree ! Dark Cavern was a gem. The new site is surely loosing patronage. There was a fine balance between cuck, bulls and wives. I just see more of games and team viewer threads and dice rolls !