Dice Dare Winnings

Jane lost a round.

Reactions: Chili, Mica, livin and 5 others
https://imig.es/c/8Czm67q
I have shared my wife and stepdaughter in this room and I have the hots for the younger one!
Bunigaz made me do this!

• Love
Reactions: thesoicowboy, Smalltitstightpussy, Mica and 2 others
Danhubby said:
I have shared my wife and stepdaughter in this room and I have the hots for the younger one!
Bunigaz made me do this!
Dan was an excellent chat partner. Since only the last 20 messages are visible...

Dan lives at home with two sluts. His wife and his wive's daughter from an earlier relationship.
His wife is a 3 hole slut who, while being fucked by Dan, came up with the idea to also fuck her coworker. Now she is taking their dicks in turn but spends most of her fuck time getting it from Dan.
Her daughter has a Snapchat where she enjoys showing of her big round tits and her perfect ass and she likes fucking her boyfriend loud enough for Dan to hear and get hard. So Dan often thinks of the 19 year old while fucking her mum.
Both his wife and the daughter are ******* that the other is a slut. The daughter doesn't know that her mummy is fucking around and mummy doesn't know that everybody has seen her daughter's tits and ass.

I told Dan to consider letting them find out about each other's inner slut so they could let go of the pretense and embrace their slut sides full force. We'll see if he does and how it ends. I will certainly chat with him again and post what I find out.

Reactions: kmbe, Mica, Justforkix and 1 other person
edtheguy80 said:
let me post some i have from yesterday

1st wife

DCS-298.jpg IMG_0075.JPG IMG_2140.JPG IMG_2953.JPG irdmdrls2.jpg JLicumfaced.jpg onfours.jpg ytrdew32.jpg
Fuck. I have yellow fever.

Reactions: Chili and Lemon
Danhubby said:
Bunigaz made me do this!
I can see why you have the hots for your stepdaughter. You need to share more of her so that we can all stroke to the slut (I know I already have).

A sampling of the winnings from my game with @slutxx
This is his wife, Sara. He lost a lot more than photos...we played with the rules from "Hard Expo and info Blackmail Dice dare"

4.jpg 103.jpg j36hi.jpg 4376.jpg 6547.jpg 67.jpg 22.jpg

Reactions: Chili, Davey cuck, rjthree and 6 others
rjthree said:
Excellent ********! show us what else he did lose

agree to rjthree, please show us. These Cucks need to be punished

Reactions: liz2use
rjthree said:
Excellent ********! show us what else he did lose

@slutxx

@rjthree @Lemon Here are a few more...

@Smalltitstightpussy Depends. There are a lot of options: Xham, *******, *******, NewbieNudes...I mean there are literally dozens of places that one could utilize.

11.jpg 9566.jpg 8759.jpg 6722.jpg 4355.jpg 67.jpg 69.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chili, seacuck, liz2use and 4 others
Reactions: liz2use, Mica, WisHotWife and 1 other person
any bulls want to play a cuck for his 27 year old wife?

Reactions: rjthree, danishwannabe and Lemon
Nice! Love seeing her!

Reactions: JeffCA