• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date

fatgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2007
Do cucks like to suck cock?

Reactions: Readyu, carivethcucky, Happycumcuck and 4 others
yes i think most cucks do or want to.. i know i love to get my wifes lovers ready for her and clean them when they are done..

235ced3a4d49506c2bc0238594b42b8a.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: laurem, cynful, Lickher and 17 others
Tell your wife that I'll help her out.

Tell your wife that I'll help her out.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
Well Said

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Weird - just a few weeks back you were a woman looking to get some BBC and fucked in the ass and now you are a guy who has no idea what a cuck wants.

The truth is - in REAL LIFE SEX there are no rules or scripts to follow. Some guys are bi, some are not. Some are into humilation some are not. Some have mall dicks, some do not. Some like to wear womens clothing, some do not. Some like being spanked, some do not. Some are willing cuckolds, some are not so willing. Some shave their balls, some do not. Some eat creampies, some do not. Some like to watch, others like to be involved.

There are no rules to what a cuckold is or is not into anymore than there are rules about what hot wives are into or not.
Life is full of choices, and choices of today may not be the choice of tomorrow, its the game, the way its played and who's playing it

Reactions: cynful, focusford1, JasonBourne and 2 others
Is that a yes or no???

Is that a yes or no???

Id say...on my own...no.

Because I enjoy Femdom and relinquishing my ego occasionally to a woman...its much, much more enjoyable if she forces me to...and demands it..watches and directs the scenario.

Its because i know Iam doing it for her...and i enjoy the fact that she is getting off on it.

I know...strange...but to each their own.

Reactions: jprtist, wah and pindick3inch
I can speak for my sissy hubby, when I say that, "Yes", my sissy, cuckold hubby, loves to suck Cocks. After all, my sissy hubby has tits on his/her chest. I believe that if a male has been feminized, like my sissy hubby, the most feminine act of all, for a femmed sissy, is to get on his/her knee's, and suck a, "Real Man's" Cock, to completion. Love and Kisses, Irene!!!

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, cynful, FrankieSwallows and 6 others
Yes

Ofcourse they do suck cock!

• Haha
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
do they?

SlutandSissy said:
I can speak for my sissy hubby, when I say that, "Yes", my sissy, cuckold hubby, loves to suck Cocks. After all, my sissy hubby has tits on his/her chest. I believe that if a male has been feminized, like my sissy hubby, the most feminine act of all, for a femmed sissy, is to get on his/her knee's, and suck a, "Real Man's" Cock, to completion. Love and Kisses, Irene!!!
As a sissy with tits on my chest(hormones)i agree with Mistress.Although its in relation to what our Mistress desires, as my main goal is to make her happy.

Reactions: shymalea
PittsburghBull:

You sound like a wise and experienced bull. So how about YOUR preference. When you are enjoying a wife. What do YOU like in the cuck? Do you like him to sit quietly by, or do you like to boss him around a little?

I enjoy sitting quietly by, but talking with the bull while she works. Obviously, when they make love, I don't distract them. I just watch quietly.

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Weird - just a few weeks back you were a woman looking to get some BBC and fucked in the ass and now you are a guy who has no idea what a cuck wants.

The truth is - in REAL LIFE SEX there are no rules or scripts to follow. Some guys are bi, some are not. Some are into humilation some are not. Some have mall dicks, some do not. Some like to wear womens clothing, some do not. Some like being spanked, some do not. Some are willing cuckolds, some are not so willing. Some shave their balls, some do not. Some eat creampies, some do not. Some like to watch, others like to be involved.

There are no rules to what a cuckold is or is not into anymore than there are rules about what hot wives are into or not.
I agree. I'll only suck Black Cock, but I will suck cock. And I think choices are what life is all about.

Reactions: cynful
Just love sex!!!

I love all kinds of sex. I was with a woman last night and plan to do her many more times. But, I also have some guy friends who I get together with and we suck each other off. It is the sex that I like and I like it from both men and women. I absolutely love eating pussy and fucking, but I also enjoy sucking a nice cock and having mine sucked by a guy. I just love sex; getting hard and cumming is fun and it feels so good.

Reactions: cynful, mywifeolga, bi-cuck and 1 other person
Absolutely

Especially when locked in chastity. The longer she locks me up the more I crave cock. Strange how my mind works sometimes.

Reactions: cynful, Heelslaveplease and herfunandcuck
Love to

Well I enjoy sucking my wife clean and taking cock in my mouth to have a load direct deposited as well. She sends me out on my own to give head from time to time too.

Reactions: cynful, 69eatmore77, pindick3inch and 1 other person
As with any sexual activity sucking another's cock is completely dependent on the situation. There are times when this turns me on and there are times when it doesn't. Be in tune with what turns you on and just go with it.

Reactions: dbfldave
What a fucking pussy!!!!!!!!:D :D :p :p

hiii

i have allways been curious .. touching and feeling what a normal man feels like is amazing ..i am 4 inches hard and very very thin so i allways knew i was tiny and seeing real man size cocks is just fun and touching them and feeling there size in my mouth excites me .. i mean if your walking around in panties and watching your wife getting screwed by studs white or blk your only fooling yourself by saying you don;t want to get on your knees and service him even if just to show him gratitude for giving her what you can;t...all you cucks know exactly what i mean when i say remember first time you saw your wife get fullfilled by a real man.. it was a amazing time i will never forget seeing her so excited and her body shaking and shaking as he filled her and she came againg and again..we were at a swingers club and it happened out of the blue really but i knew from that second i was not a man and could never make her feel that way and i would be her sissy girl maid ..:p

Attachments

• ID7155_8.jpg
    ID7155_8.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,300
  • fdc164b804dd246433269ceebaafeff3.jpeg
    fdc164b804dd246433269ceebaafeff3.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,708
sissycuck said:
yes i think most cucks do or want to.. i know i love to get my wifes lovers ready for her and clean them when they are done..

Nice photo!

Reactions: shymalea
Yes, I love to be used and suck dick. The taste and feel of cum makes wearing panties and bra worth it. Love to put on a show for both the women and there male friend but letting them use me anyway they want

Wendy

Reactions: shymalea and 69eatmore77
I would say I like it - but I do it as a mark of subserviance and loyalty to my wife. Fluffying him is a sign of respect and submission.

Reactions: motorboat and Billparker