• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
Missey's sissy said:
I was at first made to suck my wifes strap on. After a while at a gang bang she made me get her bulls ready for her (fluffing). At first I didn't like it but now I love to suck cock. And thee isn't much point in suking a cock if you aren't going to swallow.

Missey's Sissy,

I feel exactly the same way as you about sucking dicks. If you don't swallow the cum you have just wasted your & his time not to mention all of the YUMMY cum nobody will ever taste, and that's a crime.:eek:

I suspect that most men who share their wives' pussies with other men would also suck the other guy's cock, if the other guy wanted it. There is even the theory that any man who would share his wife's pussy is, in reality, wanting to "experience" the other guy's cock, but can't admit it to himself, so he offers his wife's cunt instead.

And, yes, I have been in that situation, more than once, in which I sucked the other guy's cock, both before and after he fucked my wife.

Well, I've sucked a lot of cock in my life (maybe 15 different guys) and I have to say that, really, I don't find the actual sucking to be a turn on and it's not something I really enjoy.

What I do enjoy and am turned on by is the thought of submitting to another male (particularly one who has or will take my wife). We have been taught, as guys, that one of the most humiliating things we can be ****** to do is to suck another man. Thus, that feeling of submission and humiliation is just a complete turn on to me.

I will tell you that most of the times that I suck cock, my dick is not hard at all. As soon as the guy starts saying things like "you like that, don't you" or "you're a good little cock sucker," then I get hard. Also, if I think about what I'm doing (I'm sucking this bull's cock, he's dominating me and about to dominate my wife) then, again, I get hard.

Once, a few years back, I was in between women for about a month. I really had just finished back to back bad relationships with woman and thought, "hell, I'm bi, I've sucked dick, maybe I just need to be with a guy." So. I'm at this bar one night and a 22 year old blond, college student is sitting next to me at the bar drinking. He's OK looking and pretty smart and we ended up drinking and talking all night. The bar closed and we wanted more booze so headed back to my place to drink. I got the feeling through the night that he might be bi and when we got to my place, I started to drop very slight hints. He, it turned out, was bi, however, was definitely a "top." never had had anal sex with a man but liked guys sucking him off. He was a little cocky and I did give him a long and hard blow job. A few times, throughout, he said things like "I bet you like that big cock in your mouth, don't you" and that's when it dawned on me, I didn't, really, and I wasn't hard, at all.

So, I guess the answer is psychologically it can be a turn on. Under the right circumstances, it can be a turn on and something I enjoy. But, overall, I'd have to say no.

As a brief follow-up, the next night, I'm in the same bar and pick up a 21 year old blonde college girl. I was hard in the car (before we even get to my place) and that was with just a little kissing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cynful
:DI LOVE SUCKING COCK AND THE TASTE OF HOT THICK STICKY CUM AS IT SPURTS INTO MY MOUTH!! I also love to be laughed at and humiliated!! I love man cock and balls,and believe that a good sissy should let her man spurt into her mouth so she can swallow all of it!! As I said, I also love to have my tiny clitty and 2 tiny useless shriveled up little ovaries laughed at and humiliated. I also love to dress very femmy and sissy!!
sissy missy:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No

I don't. I am a cuckold, but I am not gay.

slave2catwoman said:
I don't. I am a cuckold, but I am not gay.

This brings up an interesting delimna (sort of a "there's a hole in the bucket" kind of thing), that being do you have to be gay to suck a dick? I am married with child & consider myself to be hetrosexual, but I have sucked many a dick & swallwed their cum & I loved it. I would love to do it again if I were not married. Am I gay?

Wannabe, No, your'e not gay, just because you want to suck a cock! There are many men who consider themselves to be totally straight, who still have the desire to get another guy's dick in their mouths.

There is a big difference between wanting to have a strictly "genital" experience with another man, and having a "relationship", and all that goes with that!

There is a privately-owned "club" in a city near where I live, where married men to go share their cocks with each other. They sit around naked and play with each others' cocks and jack-off together. And some of them do suck cocks. They also bring nude photos of their wives, if they have them, and get the other men to tell how they would like to fuck her.

None of these men consider themselves "Gay" They all live perfectly "straight" lives in their every-day world. Most of their respectable friends would be shocked to learn that these men like to enjoy the cocks of other men.

For me, it is a great sense of freedom, found few other places, to be in a room with a dozen naked men, who are stroking each others' cocks and talking about their wives and how they would like to watch each other fucking them.

I know there are "Pussy-sharers" who would be horrified at the idea of even touching another guy's cock, but I believe it is normal. I have found that to have the actual dick in my hand, or mouth, that has just fucked my own wife, is most exciting.

Reactions: cynful and BILLD
Son of Jonh, I wish there was a privately onwned club, (& maybe there is) in my neck of the woods. I would be sucking cock all nite & day, if I could get away from my wife long enough. I would like to know more about these "clubs" as they sound right up my alley.:)

I'd love to watch my wife kneel in front of her lover and worship his cock, but I get on excitement whatsoever from sucking cock myself. I must admit i excites me to fantasize about my wife snowballing her lover's cum to me or even making out with my wife or kissing her neck while she sucks cock but I myself have no desire to put anyone's cock in my mouth.

i love to suck cock

As a wife, It doesn't do much for me to watch my hubby put another man's cock in his mouth. A man sucking another man's cock sounds gay regardless of the context or the situation. I'm trying to be disrespectful or judgemental but watching my hubby suck cock would be a big turn off.

My husband wouldn't, even though we do lots of cuckold role-play. Not the sort of thing I'd even want to make him do.

I'd say...yes. I'd like to.

I only suck cock because I want to make my wife happy. I'm submissive, she's dominant, I live to do what she wants. She makes me suck cock because I'm homophobic and she wants to prove her control.

Not their chioice...

I'm new to all this. I haven't even been cucked yet. But, I can tell you that I'm not planning to suck cock. I'm sure as well that neither my wife wouldn't ever encourage something like that. Everyone is different though and I believe other memebers when they affirm to enjoy it.

i love to suck cock and have sucked a lot of cock!

my wife has recently put me in chastity and now is having me suck her toy. she puts the toy in her jeans and has it stick out of the zipper and walks around th house like that. at some point she will come over and have me suck it. she says she enjoys seeing me do that with the toy.

Reactions: cynful and Tomcrown
my wife loves it when i suck cock and when i suck on her girlfriends strapon

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind being "******" to. I've thought about, but don't know what would happen in reality.