Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
On the flip side its pretty clear that women like to see two men together. So many like to see the cocks disappearing into each other. In addition many women enjoy the idea of being with two men both servicing her and idolizing her.

Reactions: cynful
Yes. Why should the wife have all the fun!

Some men like to suck cock. Some of them are married to women. Some of those have wives who fuck around. But the fact that one's wife fucks around (making him a cuckold) doesn't make him suck cock unless he wants to, or is at lease open to suck cock.

Reactions: cynful
I haven't been cucked yet, but would like to be. And I do want to know what it's like, and what it feels like. To have my mouth stretch around a nice big thick cock as he is pumping his hot thick load down my throat

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and whitewife696969
I am a long time cuckold as wife is black only. I have been sucking cock since her 1st date and now love it. It is such a wonderful feeling as warm cum is easing out of his cock and sliding down my throat. It is also great when one takes me fully and treats like his woman.

Reactions: BILLD and whitewife696969
I would suck cock and enjoy it. if that is what it would take to make get my wife to make me a cuck. Otherwise, I'd rather have a guy suck mine.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Yes... my husband will if he’s attracted to him and he’s hung so all the time lol but seriously he’s masculine, prior military etc... loves to suck but only with me

Reactions: BILLD and whitewife696969
Never done it..but it's came up recently in during sex. Something she would like to see. And it doesn't bother me..

We've both spoke about being owned for the night and just being used anyway him/her or the other couple wish. So would probably happen then.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Would it be good idea for cucks to post themselves here sucking off cocks?

Reactions: AlphaWhiteBro
This one does.

Yes I do

MysteryBi said:
Would it be good idea for cucks to post themselves here sucking off cocks?
I would do it, if i had one to suck

Reactions: MysteryBi
Yes I do.

Reactions: 4adventure
Seems like most want to suck mine... I have no desire to do that though. I know they want (and deserve cum) but they should always eat it from his wife. Cum belongs one place and one place only, in a Cuck's wife's pussy. I would not waste my cum on a Cuckold. That would prioritize him above my girlfriend, which is Ludacris. You will also be happier (as will she), if you remain celibate when she's dating to honor her boyfriend.

We appreciate it, like a lot. I dont want a little Cuck's cock inside my girl, ever. Respect her and the boyfriend. Don't ask if she wants you to be celibate, just tell her that you want to be and will not let her ever cheat on the better man. Do nothing to make her jealous, just please her with gifts and affection, but leave the loving to the MEN

So instead of sucking cock (which could make her Jealous, because of your vows as her husband, just request to clean her out). When Cucks ask so many times to suck cock, they're doing it for themselves, and are being kind of selfish. Get all the cum you can! But please, eat it out of her pussy like a gentleman cuck.

Reactions: 4adventure
You have to be Bi to start with, and her lover has to enjoy humiliating you. I'm a cock sucking husband here, so as a cuck, I feel you have to be open to whatever your wife and her Bull wants from you, they should be in charge. And I feel that's the best way for the cuck to truly enjoy being a part of their love making. I'm obedient, and you cucks should be too. I know some don't like being cuckolded, but I think most have to be submissive to except being a cuckold, and there for they probably would suck and enjoy their wife's lover / bulls cock. I would be disappointed if the guy fucking my wife wouldn't want me to suck his cock and be degraded a little bit as a cuckold husband. I'm a on my knees cuckold.

I know there are a lot more bulls that are not into a guy sucking their cocks, I just love the ones who would DEMAND! me to get on my faggot knees and serve him in front of my wife. I wouldn't be a very happy cuckold any other way, but would have to except being the cuckold my wife and her bull would want.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub, HappilyCuckedHusband, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
cuck72 said:
A cock sucking husband here, so as a cuck, I feel you have to be open to whatever your wife and her Bull wants from you, they should be in charge. And I feel that's the best way for the cuck to truly enjoy being a part of their love making. I'm obedient, and you cucks should be too. I know some don't like being cuckolded, but I think most have to be submissive to except being a cuckold, and there for they probably would suck and enjoy their wife's lover / bulls cock. I would be disappointed if the guy fucking my wife wouldn't want me to suck his cock and be degraded a little bit as a cuckold husband. I'm a on my knees cuckold.
Is the the cocksucking or the swallowing of the cum that is most important to you? You said its up to them, right? Well what if the man doesn't want a weak submissive creature chasing his cock around like it's candy? What if he wants to fuck your wife the way best for THEM and THEN if you he MAN is feeling generous he may allow the cuck to lap the cum from her pussy. Which he will eat as though it's the last creampie on the planet. Most Cucks are so cum starved they would eat a load from the floor...

You call "bulls" selfish?? Yet you're complaining that you do t get you cum bonus fast enough FFS! You know their cum doesn't belong to you, it belongs in that girl. You're so selfish you don't thank the bull or even your own wife...if you want cum that BELONGS to you, jerk off into your hand and go at it...

You are a CUCKOLD guy, why would anyone owe you anything?? You give your girls away and often they dread returning to you. They feel like whores...

Like does all the cum in the world belong to you? Go ask your neighbors if you can suck him off and tell him he's selfish for saying no. Fucking clown...

whitewife696969 said:
Yes. Why should the wife have all the fun!
Because her and her boyfriend are having sex, not you.

TrainingMyDaughter said:
My husband loves it. The bull is the man of the house and everyone needs to please him any way he sees fit

That is so sad that your husband isn't even a man... I'm guessing by your name that there are and a young girl... Or it's all BS. I hope it's BS (probably is) if he t. If not, I'll hat does the "bull" get. Control of your house? He doesn't care about that. Mature men that take advantage of sub men (yes I'm kinda in this category) want Children and a family that will provide a better future for our kids than we can!

Are we crazy or is your pathetic hubby who gladly sucks cock in front of the family the crazy ones lady??! How about you leave your daughter out of the sick (submissive) part of this lifestyle.

I will not let a man suck me period. I love them cleaning their wives and I love BJs from wives, but it doesn't even matter if Cucks wany to... They're submissive. They shouldn't even talk during a session. The better ones won't even talk, just stare at their wives do as they're instructed (I hate that shit) and most importantly clean up. IMO, that is the only job of a cuck. He should sit silently until finish and then cleanup when he is permitted to.

Ma'am I think your husband is gay. Run, please! An alpha took over you house because you hubby is a pushover fag. Get out now for your daughter!

AlphaWhiteBro said:
Is the the cocksucking or the swallowing of the cum that is most important to you? You said its up to them, right? Well what if the man doesn't want a weak submissive creature chasing his cock around like it's candy? What if he wants to fuck your wife the way best for THEM and THEN if you he MAN is feeling generous he may allow the cuck to lap the cum from her pussy. Which he will eat as though it's the last creampie on the planet. Most Cucks are so cum starved they would eat a load from the floor...

You call "bulls" selfish?? Yet you're complaining that you do t get you cum bonus fast enough FFS! You know their cum doesn't belong to you, it belongs in that girl. You're so selfish you don't thank the bull or even your own wife...if you want cum that BELONGS to you, jerk off into your hand and go at it...

You are a CUCKOLD guy, why would anyone owe you anything?? You give your girls away and often they dread returning to you. They feel like whores...

Like does all the cum in the world belong to you? Go ask your neighbors if you can suck him off and tell him he's selfish for saying no. Fucking clown...
WOW! you have a anger problem, I said IT'S UP TO THE BULL AND MY WIFE!!! how they cuckold me. I just would LIKE! a bull to enjoy humiliating me, I said A LITTLE BIT! by making me suck him , you don't like that FINE! I read your post, so you're not into having a guy suck your cock, I get it. But don't call me selfish, just because I get off being a cock sucking cuckold. Maybe you forgot, your not the only bull in town. There are some really good bulls that I worship , because we all get off on me being a cock cleaning, pussy cleaning cuckold. If you don't agree with someone, there is a better way of saying it.

Wouldn't you think it's also selfish for the bull and wife making the rules. IT IS! but that's the way cuckolding works. YOU! selfishly make the rules.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and (deleted member)
I skimmed that, so you get my apology however let's say it's baseball the wives are the players, their boyfriends re the players
The cuckolds are the guys in the stands hoping to catch a fly ball. Many men, regardless of anything else do not want a man sucking them. I'll admit, sometimes pervert husband's will throw us money so they can.. do that... Eve. If we're uncomfortable, were not running a charity exactly bud. You know the %age of ladies we get with that we actually like vs the number that involve money is? No pay, no cuckold play, unless they're a.super nice local couple that have a thing for you (sometimes the wife does and with the whole "breeding".aspect, it make A LOT OF IT WORTHWHILE, because there's a.good chance of getting your baby into their rich family...).

If we're getting paid and you expect to suck without paying more.... Come on

If we're doing this with people were really Into... We're usually into the wife. I of seriously be okay with letting him suck away
.. if he comes with some good news like "you knocked up the.misses"... It just hasn't happened yet. Also for me, just personally staying hard in a man's mouth is so hard. I ALWAYS want to finish inside wifey, think of the.cssh.amount you think it would be.worth to replace that very nice place with a dude's face and offer that. But if I'm really into her and she's the only reason I'm there,, and we maybe even have a moment, she is going to get my cum. I like you for bringing her, but I like her because well... Pretty girl

Reactions: cuck72