Do guys still try to hit on women when out in public anymore?

• Thread startervrybdkty
  • Start date
throwback said:
It’s okay:

It’s okay :) I hope for someone local
yes, me too, a pity for both

• Love
Reactions: throwback
i was pregnant in Italy. I lost the baby in america

vrybdkty said:
Or am I just getting too old? LOL. Even when i am very obviously bra-less & Cold AF I get looks but no one wants to flirt.

Little do they know that I have a chuck @ home that would Love for me to bring home something(one) extra from the grocery store.
Hard to flirt in this society when it's obvious but hard to know because some people will snap at you

we are trying to mage it even

Custer Laststand said:
You might wear an ankle chain on your right ankle, signifying to men in the know that although married, you're available for dating — in combination with short-shorts or tight capri pants that draw men's attention to your legs. (BTW, what does "Cold AF" mean?)

If you aren't doing this already, I also suggest always wearing your wedding ring when you're out and about, because — in combination with your right ankle chain — it signifies to any man who might take an interest that he would not have to worry about an expectation from you of commitment (because you're already committed).

You might also consider seeking men in places where flirting and picking up a man is considered more acceptable. (I.e., grocery stores might not be the best places for that.) If you live in or near a relatively large city where there's at least one hotel where conferences are sometimes held, the hotel bar would be a place were attendees would go in the evenings to unwind and B.S. with each other — and a man you flirt with there, perhaps while sipping a drink he has bought you, would conveniently have a room in the same hotel (or one nearby).
I'd venture to say that 'cold AF' means cold as fuck. Let's see what she comes back with.

EroticWriter said:
I'd venture to say that 'cold AF' means cold as fuck. Let's see what she comes back with.

Yes, that is what she said.

I don’t, I rather let it come naturally myself.

Did not know about the right ankle thing. I'll be looking for sure from now on. Summer is a perfect time for that!

Reactions: DannyBoyx, DaveJ and antoniodicro
Ashn said:
I don’t, I rather let it come naturally myself.
are you from uk?

bobbyhotone2 said:
Have you had any luck being picked up by men in hotels? My wife has been fucked by a few men in hotels that were in town for conventions.
mine too

Reactions: toolman
Karenmp said:
I get hit on even if I'm out with my baby
Yes, i believe you, your a super sexy wife, i still r'ber seeing ur addicting thigh while still clothed, may have bee on CC site..

i see guys looking at nancy and yes some do talk to her

Reactions: antoniodicro
Men still flirt with my wife

Reactions: antoniodicro