Dominant Muscular Bbc

• Thread starterKaladin
  • Start date

Kaladin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi there, I am 5ft 8, well hung, very fit and love women in general. I’m very easy going and love conversation as well. Pics available. Located in Baltimore but can travel.

We are searching / fishing to see our options. Our location is NJ

I please IM email info

Kaladin said:
Hi there, I am 5ft 8, well hung, very fit and love women in general. I’m very easy going and love conversation as well. Pics available. Located in Baltimore but can travel.
Hey, we are looking to play tonight

Hey are u still available in Maryland

Kaladin said:
Hi,

My wife and I have the desire to have sex outside our marriage and we have the fantasy of sharing it with someone (hung gentleman / energetic / 7-9 inches) around the DMV area. We are 38 years old of Asian Indian ethnicity. My wife is a hot MILF with a perfect ass to dive-in. You have to be discreet and fun. This can be a one-time session or we can carry-on if both parties are fine with the arrangements. Please give me your email ID, easier to communicate. Once comfortable via email, then we can exchange cellphone numbers.

Regards.
AB