• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

enjoy my 30 yo wife

• Thread startersharingthewife
  • Start date

sharingthewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2011
Hey, hope you all enjoy checking her out. also love showing her off on teamviewer etc...

Very sexy

I would be happy to help you out by loading that sexy pussy up with some cum so you can bend down between her thighs and look at my silvery load sliding out. It would be hot to watch you extend your tongue and attempt to catch as much as you could be for it slid over her sexy asshole and hit the sheets.

Yesiree , she's a hottie. Say...could somebody tell me what this "teamviewer" stuff is about. Does it cost anything?

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
Yesiree , she's a hottie. Say...could somebody tell me what this "teamviewer" stuff is about. Does it cost anything?

It's free and lets you control someone elses pc and say check out all their pics.

Sharingthewife - that's quite a gal you got! Care to share her on teamviewer?

sure:

314 555 734

can you give a specific time you are one....would love to see more of her

she's absolutely gorgeous! I would love to make her mine ;)

Defiantly keep posting more!

Another couple of pics of her, one of her lovers took these and then she sent them on to me later.....

Awesome pictures she is a hottie for sure!

Team viewer please? :)

Not sure about that

sharingthewife said:
It's free and lets you control someone elses pc and say check out all their pics.

If I can control someone else PC to check out their pics, then I assume someone else can control mine. That doesn't sound too cool to me. What if I have shit I don't want people to see. I'm just saying.

Wrong assumption

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
If I can control someone else PC to check out their pics, then I assume someone else can control mine. That doesn't sound too cool to me. What if I have shit I don't want people to see. I'm just saying.

No, that's not how it works. It's a 1 way connection so for example I open my pc to you and you can see my stuff but I don't even necessarily know who u are and can't access your pc at all.

Just so u know.

She has sexy boobs and perky tits...:p

107952d1312140777t-enjoy-my-30-yo-wife-ssl11829.jpg

available now

314 555 734

OK, I think I get it

sharingthewife said:
No, that's not how it works. It's a 1 way connection so for example I open my pc to you and you can see my stuff but I don't even necessarily know who u are and can't access your pc at all.

Just so u know.

So thats what the passwords are all about. OK, so now I'll just look around and figure out how to download the program.

back online for a little while

sharingthewife said:
back online for a little while

What is the Password?

She is seriously hot :)