• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Experienced (2+ Years) Dom Bull In Fayetteville Arkansas Looking.

sanjacob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2018
I am an experienced bull with an above average length and girth. Still thinking about how many times I have been told that I am thick and big makes me horny. I have played with several couples of different age, and I am quite experienced in pleasing females of different age.

I prefer to find regular playmates, but I sometimes get called to fuck first timers and I have enjoyed both. I am extremely careful in selecting my partners (hygiene is very important to me).

My rules of the game:
1. I will go bareback, and I will cum inside. If it was not for the pleasure of dumping my fertile babies in the womb I would never become a bull. Yup, I like pregnancy risk sex as well, and you could get pregnant for me as it happened a couple of times before. The couples are happily raising my child in the family.
2. I am straight, I will not fuck any males (your husband), but he is allowed to clean my cock after I dumped my babies inside you or lead my cock to your pussy.
3. We all keep secrets! I am a professional and I do not look for trouble, the same for you.

About me:
about 30.
Athletic and semi-muscular (going to the gym regularly)
6' height.
I am brown (Brazillian) if you have racial hang-ups we cannot enjoy each other.
I am clean DDF and have recent STD results that I will provide.
I am married and have kids, regardless, I had several girls (married or single) craving my cock after trying it for the first time.
I cannot host.
Package is about 7" long and 5.5" girth.
I live in Fay.
Perfect hygiene, smell good, have my teeth.
Non-smoker.
Never drink alcohol even socially.

You should reply if:
-You have completely read my ad here.
-You enjoy getting creampied or your wife getting creampied.
-You have no racial hang-ups.
-You can host.
-You are cool with me being married and see it as a plus. Some couples feel more secure when their bull is married, so I pose no threat to their relationship.
-You are open-minded.
-You are flexible regarding the time and you can host during days.
-You look for something real and serious.
-You are able to meet in public to prove that you are real and serious.

You can email me or reach to me through KIK: j_jose123