• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

'********' Women Here - Must Read.

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Totally forgot about this post. No '********' allowed at all. Do not frame your posts etc as if the lady doesn't know, do NOT post personally identifying info. It's an insta-ban.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorCalFucktoy, Justawhiteguy, TxMatureHotWife and 6 others
Good to hear. There are too many new 'members' with just days of experience here who post pictures of women purporting to be their wives or girlfriends asking for 'humiliating' captions to be made of them. Any further similar requests on captions will mean their posts disappearing. As ever, we will try to decide between 'genuine' requests and others. Not an easy decision sometimes, but if you're borderline anyway you shouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Reactions: NorCalFucktoy, Justawhiteguy, Melange and 1 other person
I appreciate “the rules”. Really don’t understand how someone can post an image here and not expect it to be “captured” or shared. If someone is that hesitant either don’t post or share privately

Reactions: Deviant dad
Sissydad said:
I appreciate “the rules”. Really don’t understand how someone can post an image here and not expect it to be “captured” or shared. If someone is that hesitant either don’t post or share privately
You may well be right on that point, but that is not the issue. The problem is one of consent. If someone posts a picture and the subject has not or would not consent to that picture being here they have committed an offense in many jurisdictions. If someone picks it up and makes it worst by putting them in a compromising Fake or adds compromising language in a Caption, then that second person has also committed an offense. The creators don't need that, the site doesn't need that and the originators don't seem to care. Hence the removal.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy and Skorpicore
Ok, I completely understand and agree with that. I had originally interpreted it as a “regret” issues. Totally understand the “legal” side of the problem. Thank you for the clarification