Filipina Slut Shows All

• Thread starterbrowmsugar
  • Start date

browmsugar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2018
Over the hills and far away
Hope you like the collection of that little slut.
imig.es

Comments would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: moltenneeds, JeffCA, Showingoffwifenow and 2 others
Hot little pinay, would love to know more about her

Reactions: wmjacking
where is she from, age, and that is a delicious looking puki, not to beat up, so what makes her a slut?

Philippines makati. She is 29.
She knows she is shared online and take pics of herself to ****** her. Makea her horny when she can show herself to other guys.

Reactions: toolman2c, bullbwc and DiegoSC
awesome, definitely get her to show more, would love to see her in a doggy pose or two.

Reactions: toolman2c
Will encourage her. But there are some pics she is doggy style

Reactions: toolman2c and Capt. Ron
looks like the imig.es is gone. Going to post her again? Love to enjoy a sexy filipina

Filipina women......hugely sexy and very exciting

browmsugar said:
Philippines makati. She is 29.
She knows she is shared online and take pics of herself to ****** her. Makea her horny when she can show herself to other guys.
My filipina LOVES IT when guys check her out. Always tells me about it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Capt. Ron and eriknb
Filipinalust said:
My filipina LOVES IT when guys check her out. Always tells me about it
My Pinay gets horny when I catch a woman checking me out and I tell her about it. I was worried she would be jealous af but turns out she loves it, unlike many Filipinas I suspect.

Reactions: Filipinalust
That is rare

I agree with Filipinalust. That she is Filipina and is not given to jealousy is truly rare. Jealously seems to be such a common failing among Filipinas...what a shame, considering they indeed are very sexy and alluring. Perhaps they don't realize they are so and feel what...inadequate? I have found they tend to be extraordinarily inhibited, but when they finally give their sensuality a little freedom they are sexual powerhouses and a joy to behold!!! Truly exciting!! Gotta love them!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Capt. Ron and Atakainu
I should be transparent in that although it does make her horny and fuels some very hot sex sessions (today was one of them), she’s ok as long as it stays in fantasy land. It loses its appeal wherever we’ve talked about actually hooking up with people in the flesh. She has a wicked imagination but is very “clinical” and practical when it comes to the risks that accompany fucking strangers.

Capt. Ron said:
My Pinay gets horny when I catch a woman checking me out and I tell her about it. I was worried she would be jealous af but turns out she loves it, unlike many Filipinas I suspect.
I get horny when other guys check her out. She knows it too because she enjoys letting me know when guys do because we both get horny talking about it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and JeffCA
Capt. Ron said:
Mine is the same way. Gets super horny when she see's a woman checking me out and even watches a female play with me at times before joining in and having the other female watch. Was very hot for it up until last year and now in menopause which sucks but loves to watch still.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
lknforfun said:
Mine is the same way. Gets super horny when she see's a woman checking me out and even watches a female play with me at times before joining in and having the other female watch. Was very hot for it up until last year and now in menopause which sucks but loves to watch still.
Yup, the menopause god is a cruel one.

Capt. Ron said:
Yup, the menopause god is a cruel one.
It sure is but at least she enjoys watching!! ;-)

Reactions: Capt. Ron