yes i will make it

I love breeding black bitchs 18 plus

got 9 of them with my kids

Reactions: wmjacking, Generoushub, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
fukit said:
I love breeding black bitchs 18 plus

fukit said:
got 9 of them with my kids
Another Nick Cannon. How many are you supporting, asking for a friend?

Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Congratulations to you and your Husband on the up coming arrival of your first black Baby I wish my wife would have had a black mans Baby when we here back in our 20s I hope more white married couples would follow your footsteps ❤️🙏♠️

Reactions: CuckEcto, baddy145 and wmjacking
andy_mindi said:
Congrats !!! We are in similar situation still discussing it.
Hello was wondering if mandi has gotten Pregnant by a handsome black man yet? ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️

• Love
Reactions: baddy145 and happytwobeecucked
Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
You are living our dream!! We so hope for this to happen before we are too old to be raising another one (have one son with hubby). J (the wife_

Reactions: baddy145 and happytwobeecucked
YngChurchCpl said:
Congratulations! After a year of real soul searching, we have decided its right for us...started trying this week.
We have also decided that if I get pregnant again, it will NOT by by hubby. He has been on condom only intercourse with me since November of 2012. Not that my affair with my Boss/Lover (older, white) has ended my desires to be BBC active again have come ROARING back. We would both love it if I was pregnant by someone who was obviously not my husband, Black, Hispanic, Indian. J (the wife)

Reactions: CuckEcto, Maxio, nelssim and 1 other person
Robert Smith said:
Another Nick Cannon. How many are you supporting, asking for a friend?
2 of them