• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

First Time Back In A While, Let's Find Out If There Are Any Dsm Area Hotwives Active Here.

Extenze

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2018
I completely forgot about this site. For a while there the Iowa section was pretty lame. Anyone active from the Des Moines area? I'm hoping to find a good looking hotwife with permission to play.

Maybe a stay at home mom that needs that attention when the kids go to school? I'm good with my hands and I like to take my time...

I'm 30, 5"11, average build, white guy

Last edited:
hey text me 641 425 9994

Reactions: MrJoe
Extenze said:
I completely forgot about this site. For a while there the Iowa section was pretty lame. Anyone active from the Des Moines area? I'm hoping to find a good looking hotwife with permission to play.

Maybe a stay at home mom that needs that attention when the kids go to school? I'm good with my hands and I like to take my time...

I'm 30, 5"11, average build, white guy
Hey text me 641 425 9994. We are into this.