Freaky Bbc

• Thread starterbbcdownsouth
  • Start date

bbcdownsouth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2010
LOUISIANA
BBC in Lake Charles let me know what you are looking for..Always up and ready for some hot kinky fun.

photo-ffadult-i-r50-s3-238624120_87138.102261836.5.superphoto.jpg

Reactions: Focker, Warpt, dbdan13 and 3 others
I spent a night in Lake Charles a few months ago en route to Texas. Stayed at the Quality Inn by the Lake. I could have used some hot kinky fun with a black stud that night.

Reactions: toolman2c
Let me next time you are in town I am sure you will enjoy having me cum visit..

Reactions: Focker
I have no current plans to be there. I was on a long trip visiting friends in New Orleans and Texas. But I may get back that way.

Are you into cuck wannabes sucking it?

n_a.jpeg

Reactions: Warpt, SexyFlwife, tlxyz and 1 other person
bbcdownsouth said:
BBC in Lake Charles let me know what you are looking for..Always up and ready for some hot kinky fun.

photo-ffadult-i-r50-s3-238624120_87138.102261836.5.superphoto.jpg
I'm a 31 Year old wife and mother of one. I'm in the baton rouge area. I've never been with a black man. I've never even been fucked by a real man with a big dick. I'm looking for a BBC to fuck me properly. If you can give me what I'm looking for then I would want you to turn me into your little freak. I want BBC in all my holes and I want Taste black cum. I'm want a BBC to do anything it wants to me. I'm not that experienced and am not really a freak but I want to be. I've just never had anyone who could fuck like a real man or turn me into a freak

18051 (1).jpeg 15499.jpeg 15556.jpeg 15555.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, tlxyz, Thrilllers and 2 others
Baby just found the right man to fulfill all your desires..Always up and ready for every kinky fantasy you have..

Reactions: hikawade
I just want you to fuck my little pussy good with that big cock. My fantasy is to have you do anything you want to me. Grab me by the hair, stick your hard cock down my throat. Make me subdue to you. I want to know what's it's like to have a big dick stretch my holes and make my pussy squirt. I want to be fucked hard for more than 2 minutes. I want you to make me into your little slut

Reactions: littlesmallie
Where are you located? Can you travel?

I am in lake Charles and yes I can cum to you with planning.Will have you cumming for me and yes you will want to be my little slut..

• Love
I literally can not wait. I'm at work and my pussy is about to wet my panties through my jeans. The thought of your BBC makes my pussy throb. I cant wait for you to make me your little slut

Reactions: hikawade and littlesmallie
Hope youre still here on here , were IN NOLA, here's some shots of my gf for you also

Nstyman4kink - Jhd-2.jpg Nstyman4kink - Jhd-1.jpg 20220107_210555.jpg imagejpeg_0(3)-1.jpg image000000.jpg IMG_20211014_073009711_MP.jpg

Reactions: littlesmallie, Thrilllers, Bishot and 1 other person
Marielovescocks said:
I literally can not wait. I'm at work and my pussy is about to wet my panties through my jeans. The thought of your BBC makes my pussy throb. I cant wait for you to make me your little slut
Keep it wett for me baby that's how I like it..Yes you will be my little cum slut for me to do whatever I wish to you..

Reactions: hikawade and Focker
bbcdownsouth said:
Keep it wett for me baby that's how I like it..Yes you will be my little cum slut for me to do whatever I wish to you..
Ya Need Another slut?na 48so wife?

waltwasser said:
Ya Need Another slut?na 48so wife?
Can never have enough sluts.

BBC for you to enjoyphoto 3 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: busty_38dd_milf, dbdan13, hikawade and 3 others