From her journal-Simon and his dad

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
Simon
and his dad
Over breakfast my wife reminded me that just before Pete (her first 2nd husband ) had moved to the west coast, he had entered her name to the group of employees that were going to work with the company owners on the new employment contract.

Monday after work is our first meeting and our attorney will be there also, so I'll be late getting home.

Monday night my wife returned home around 11:30, very animated and I could easily see she was upbeat and excited about something from the meeting.

Guess who our lawyer is, it's Frank my lawyer from before and I was selected to be the spokesperson for the group and I'll be meeting with Frank regularly until we have a signed agreement.

Where are you going to meet with Frank at his cottage or in his offices? There is a history between you two, particularly at the cottage and I don't think that very much work will get done.

She ignored my questions and went on about Frank being glad to see her and the opportunity to work together again.

Several weeks went by and with very little progress on the new agreement. Frank had been meeting with the group at least twice a week. My wife told me that Simon - the owners son wanted to have dinner and a private meeting with her and hopefully get things moving.

Frank wasn't too sure about her meeting with him, but she had assured Frank that she would be fine, she at least wanted to hear what he wanted to say. They arranged for dinner Friday evening at one of the nicer restaurants in town.

When she wasn't home by 10:00-10:30, I know my wife, Simon will be coming into the downstairs part of the house where Pete had been living for the past 3 years and she will give him the opportunity for some of her married pussy.

I turned off the majority of the house lights, leaving on the one that I always do for her if she is coming home late. I leaned back in our recliner and took a nap. It was just about midnight that I heard the garage door open and shortly after that voices as they entered the lower hall that goes directly into the downstairs.

I could hear them quietly talking (she had left the door open), at some point I heard her say that my brother sleeps like a stone. I don't hear much for a little bit of time and I'm sure that they are "making out".

Maybe 5-10 minutes pass and Simon said lets get your pretty dress off. Before long I hear my wife making various noises and telling him that he is going to make her cum if he keeps doing that, and a few minutes later she does just that and announces rather loudly that shes cumming.

A few more minutes and she said now it's my turn, lets get you out of these clothes.I heard his zipper being opened and his belt buckle rattle and then my wife exclaimed "God, you have a big one, I haven't ever seen one that big before, I've got both hands on it and the head is still sticking out.(That was all for my benefit)

She sucked on him for a few minutes before he said that I want to fuck you right now.

Just take it easy, I've never had anything that big before.

You're going to guide me in, oh you're really wet that will make it easier.

Easy, easy, ohhh nobody ever been that deep before, oh god you're really big.and then OH GOD,I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK.

I have to give Simon some well deserved credit, for the next half hour or so he fucked her, would stop and kiss her, and I could hear that they were talking some and then he would resume fucking her some more, I heard at least two more loud orgasms from her until he finally picked up the pace to a flesh slapping hammering on her and then he rather loudly announced that he was cumming.

She came to bed about 4:00 o'clock, told me that he had just finished fucking her doggy style and she was full of cum did I want sloppy thirds now. Of course I did. And Simon does have a big cock -not quite as big as Pete's fat 10 inches, but Simon had stretched her pretty good.

My wife measured him at a later date and he has a thick 9 inches and convinced him she had never had anything that big.

They would have meetings every week to 10 days and Simon would always follow her home and continue to "negotiate" - fuck her, and this continued for about 3 months.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
and his dad
(A small note first, my wife's first encounter with "Abe" was on a Friday evening and what follows is directly from her journal that she wrote late Saturday morning. "Early on during the meeting last evening, as I was listening to Abe talk about the future of the company and his plans and goals for the company his mannerisms and positive outlook about the future seemed like an older version of GTR and the way GTR sees life. I began to realize at that moment that I wanted this man to fuck me. ")

My wife told me this morning that she was sure that the employees were going to approve the new deal over the next few days, but there was still a meeting this evening. It was Friday so I was expecting her to have Simon over again after the meeting.

A little after 11:00 o'clock I heard the garage door going up and a few minutes later her voice and not Simon's. I heard her say "Now, Abe cut that out." (She told me later as they came in thru the hall Abe was slightly behind her and slid his hand up under her dress and felt her bare pantyless ass.)

I did hear him say "I thought so."

Again her old line about her brother (me) being in bed and a heavy sleeper. Abe told her that Simon had told him that he wasn't making any real progress with her on finalizing a new deal. He evidently had not told his father that he had been fucking her either.

My wife is a smart lady and she quickly realized that Simon hadn't told his dad about the two of them as I heard her say "So you thought that you could maybe make some progress when he didn't."

She told me later that at that point he moved into her and started kissing her as his hand slid up her leg to her very wet and willing pussy as she spread her legs for him. He took it to mean that her young pussy was his to fuck and fuck her he did.

I heard her say "Let's go to the bedroom over there in the corner. " I waited a few minutes until I could hear her making some sounds that she was being fucked by Abe and I quietly went down the steps and the lamp was on in the bedroom all th other lights were off, their clothes were strewn on a trail to the bedroom.

I walked over to the corner of the room away from the bedroom so that I would be in the shadows, but with the lamp on in the bedroom I watched one of my favorite things , old Abe was fucking her young ass off. She had her legs wrapped around him and was rocking her hips up matching him stroke for stroke as he was slamming his cock to her.

I know how my wife is and when she is really into it with the cock she is getting and I truly love to watch her fucking his cock and being fucked by his cock and I know that she is in the place she wants to be. It is so intense when she is at that stage. I have asked her about it when she is like that and she said that to her it seems as tho everything is centered on how good the cock feels right at that moment. I have no idea how long I stood there and watched those two trying to fuck each others brains out.

She was continually telling him that his cock is so big and he is so deep and the OHHH GODDDDS, OHHHH YESSSSS, and FUCK ME and shortly after that came the I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK . Abe never stopped and before long I heard her say "I CAN'T STOP".

Several minutes of Abe continuing to fuck her go by until he finally slows up and stops with his cock deep inside her, he seemed to be catching his breath. He at that point told her that she is "one fine woman that knows what to do in bed". They started "making out" and Abe started to pump his cock into her again and she was rocking her hips to meet him just like before.

By this point my cock is a "steel bar" and I know that I must let her enjoy Abe and wait my turn later, so I go back upstairs to bed and she wakes me up at around 6:00 o'clock, by sucking on my cock and said "You have a wife that was well fucked last night" . Moments later she slides her well fucked pussy down on my cock, she was a silky smooth, stretched open, puffy, full of cum wife and she slammed herself on my cock until we both came a few minutes later.

I saw hickeys on her neck and breasts and told her that I had went down to watch for a few minutes. She layed down on top of me and told me that she really enjoyed him and Abe can fuck her anytime he wants to. His cock is like a perfect fit and he really uses it well.

Did you ever tell him that the deal is actually all but signed. She propped herself up some and with that big smile of hers said no, and I'll bet my pussy is going to have to pay a price for not telling him that.

She did have to pay a price, on Monday afternoon after the agreement was ratified in his office, the others were asked to leave and then he had her go back to his private office and bend over his desk and he got a wooden paddle out of a desk drawer and paddled her ass hard. Her ass was still red when I got home from work about 2 hours later. Oh, and then he fucked her after he had paddled her ass. That wasn't the only time that he paddled her ass and then fucked her either, just the first time he did it.

She wrote in her journal on Saturday. that Abe just taking charge when they got home was due to the way she had been teasing him all evening and a few things that she had whispered in his ear when just the two of them were in the room,during breaks. On two occasions I put my hand on his lap as I was listening to what he was saying and both times I felt his semi-hard cock in his slacks. I wanted him to know that I wanted him to fuck me last night and he really let me have it too. For an older man his cock gets as hard as a teenage boy.

I can't wait for Monday when the agreement is put on his desk for him to sign and he realizes that I knew before the meeting that it had already been approved by the committee.
The picture she took of Abe was one of the times she went over to his house, she noted that she told him to make that cock of his hard and then stick it out and as you can see he did as she asked. I know that I was impressed when I first saw that picture.

She had also noted on the Saturday journal entry that she was probably done seeing Simon.

Simon.jpgAbe.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
As always - thank you for sharing the experiences that you and your wife had shared together.

I corrected Abe's picture. And thanks SquirmingSub for your comment. GTR

Reactions: vahtcpl and SquirmingSub
Very good story