Frustrated cucklod

• Thread startermy wife dates blacks
  • Start date

my wife dates blacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hello,
my wife dates black men for 2 years now. And she keeps everything secret.
I know nothing about her dates. she tells nothing. I have to stay at home, only imaging what it could happen while she is out.
The thoughts that come to my mind are so hot, quite killing my brain! I am blushing to confess I even stroked like a young boy.

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Pussyfreebeta, ninaanddaryl and 4 others
You got any pics of your wife?

• Love
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
I know what you're saying, and have never understood why wives choose to keep experiences private when a husband wants to openly and enthusiastically hear all the details. It's how we 'participate' when we can't be with her as they take place.

No idea if you two established any 'ground rules' of your life choices, and same for if there is anything that can be done now regardless.
Maybe try to compromise? Would she be willing to share pictures or videos? Let you listen on the phone?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, 4adventure and toolman2c
Could be part of them feel awkward about it. It's still taboo to them. My wife has did the same thing. Come home and kind of be shy about the whole thing. I just let it be. She will tell me in her own time or it's not worth me knowing.

My best advice is let ur imagination run wild and think of all the nasty kinky stuff they did. Of course only to the point of your exceptance. Don't think she did the things you wouldn't want her to.

I have seen alot of guys fuck my wife and will say alot of the guys are just average at it.
If it's not as hot as we want , do they feel bad about telling us? "Gee Tom , Bob just made me ride him the full 10 second till he came"
Wouldn't that be kind of a let down?

I know there there are women that might do it just in spite. But once we give them permission to go it alone we can't control being left out. If we love them except it. And don't push to hard unless we want them to stop.

Reactions: 4adventure and toolman2c
We started out much the same. Once I was feminized he came around to our house much more. Now sometimes I get to watch but listen more than anything. He always makes me dress up and caged me when he comes over. Fucks my wife as much as he wants, I'm just the maid now.

• Wow
Reactions: natasnaikul, fllcouple, whitiecuckold and 1 other person
hello everybody, good to hear from you.
i can say that keeping her experiences secret is like a fun for her. of course i asked her a couple of times. and only had a smile and a wink as answer.

Reactions: toolman2c
Sorry but this wouldn't do for me. What is the point of cuckolding if there's nothing in it for the husband. This lifestyle has to be a three way pleasure. (wife, lover and especially the husband) Whenever my wife went out and got fucked she would come home and give me all the juicy details whilst fucking me. This is the way it has to be.

Reactions: HardThreat, fllcouple, sephoro and 2 others
honey, you have been a such perfect cuck for two years now that I could reward you with some clues of my experiences. If it is what you desire :)

Lets do a little game based on an opinion poll.
Guys, tell me if you think my husband deserves to know about my secret sex life or if he doesn't (reply to post or message).

honey, you can try to convince them.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, fllcouple, Dwayne and 4 others
Hmmmm

wife of mywifedatesblack said:
honey, you have been a such perfect cuck for two years now that I could reward you with some clues of my experiences. If it is what you desire :)

Guys, tell me if you think my husband deserves to know about my secret sex life or if he doesn't (reply to post or message).

I think it's up to you and him. If he wants to know then tell him about one of your first experiences. If he does well with that, then by all means give him more!

Respectfully;

Buck

my wife dates blacks said:
Hello,
I know nothing about her dates. she tells nothing. I have to stay at home, only imaging what it could happen while she is out.
The thoughts that come to my mind are so hot, quite killing my brain! I am blushing to confess I even stroked like a young boy.
I would just love her and let her lead

wife of mywifedatesblack said:

Ya, the "moral" side of me thinks he deserves to know. the less moral side of me thinks youd love teasing and taunting him with your exploits and flaunting it in his face...perhaps, literally :)

To each there own I guess, but my husband is always free to watch when I entertain a bull(s) at home. He has evolved into a nicely compliant cuck and he still maintains that desire to watch me with other men. I wouldn't think of depriving him of that pleasure, after all we began this adventure to enhance our marriage and it has done that. I get my over zealous libido satisfied and he gets his voyueristic desires fulfilled. But I'm not judging those who keep everything secret either.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
Why not share your secret life here and let him learn of it just as the rest of us do?

Ann_MWF said:
To each there own I guess, but my husband is always free to watch when I entertain a bull(s) at home. He has evolved into a nicely compliant cuck and he still maintains that desire to watch me with other men. I wouldn't think of depriving him of that pleasure, after all we began this adventure to enhance our marriage and it has done that. I get my over zealous libido satisfied and he gets his voyueristic desires fulfilled. But I'm not judging those who keep everything secret either.
Like us, it's a win-win-win-win. You, your hubby, the other man, your marriage.

Reactions: 4adventure
My wife is a bit uptight and conservative so unfortunately I don't think she'd ever cuck me as much as I want it if it made it easier and more willing to try I'd let her keep her experiences to herself. All that said, there have been a couple moments that I've written about here in which something could have happened with a more dominant guy during time when she was alone with him that she doesn't really talk about what did happen (which knowing her likely means nothing did) in which leaves me to imagine and fantasize something kinky did. Some of those thoughts alone get me off and are probably Wilder and more interesting than reality (at least for my wife)

Reactions: Indianstag and Unaccustom
My wife never lets me watch.

my wife dates blacks said:
Hello,
It's so nice that she gets fucked on a regular basis... Be happy for her and the next time she is jacking you off start telling her what you imagine. She will begin to add to your story and after a while she will tell you more when she is either stroking you or when you are fucking her. Make sure you tell her how beautiful she is and how proud of her you are. And thank her for helping to keep your marriage exciting.

Reactions: JeffCA and 4adventure
My girlfriend dated a German on a trip and had sex with me with his semen. She was dishonest.

Reactions: JeffCA