Fun New Experience Shaving Wife For Him.

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
I’ve shaved my wife’s pussy for men quite a few times, many times when he is there watching me get her ready for him. A couple nights ago, while I was shaving her pussy, her bf came over and put his cock In her mouth. That was hot, but as I kept shaving her, I could see up close how insanely wet she was getting. At one point I pulled her lips tight to the side and her pussy made a sloppy wet noise and leaked a little on the floor. I almost came.

Later she said she thought it was the fact that she had to try to stay really still which made her hyper aware of what I was doing and his cock. And she had to fight to stay physically calm or risk getting nicked, despite her desire rising and rising. Also didn’t hurt thst her bf was talking dirty and telling me I better not damage his pussy.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 3 others
My wife gets very moist and aroused when I shave her pubes. I must say I give extra attention stretching her labia and blowing away the cut pubic hair then applying oil both over and inside her shaved pubes

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth and Custer Laststand
My wife and I typically have regular waxing sessions throughout the year although in between those sessions when the need comes up, I do also enjoy trimming/shaving her in preparation for dates. It is indeed a form of foreplay and pampering for the wife, some of which is at the behest of the boyfriend.

Not only have we explored the trimming/shaving in advance of a date with the boyfriend; as mentioned we have somewhat regular waxing sessions that we both do together at a Brazilian waxing salon. It is also generally common for us to also have nail salon time together following a good waxing session.

Have you ever taken it beyond shaving your wife? When I saying taking beyond shaving; in our case I also bath (shower/bath) her, dryer her off and apply lotion to her body, making sure that not only is she hairless (Waxing/Shaving), that her body is as smooth as possible for her confidence and their mutual enjoyment.

shellbeyourslut said:
I’ve shaved my wife’s pussy for men quite a few times, many times when he is there watching me get her ready for him. A couple nights ago, while I was shaving her pussy, her bf came over and put his cock In her mouth. That was hot, but as I kept shaving her, I could see up close how insanely wet she was getting. At one point I pulled her lips tight to the side and her pussy made a sloppy wet noise and leaked a little on the floor. I almost came.

I will have to say, that I have never tried to shave her while having a cock in my mouth as you have described.

shellbeyourslut said:
Later she said she thought it was the fact that she had to try to stay really still which made her hyper aware of what I was doing and his cock. And she had to fight to stay physically calm or risk getting nicked, despite her desire rising and rising. Also didn’t hurt thst her bf was talking dirty and telling me I better not damage his pussy.

An amazing experience you had, it sounds as if your a very supportive cuck.