Future

• Thread starterenslavedcuck
  • Start date

enslavedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2019
Do you think nature works against us whites ? I mean blacks are clearly physically superior. Their genes overtake ours. Socially they are gaining terrain. Our women crave them even the ones who claim they would never touch a black man. We whites are becoming minorities in our own countries and most of us just jerk off to the idea of going extinct. Is there any future for us whites or will we become history ?

Reactions: dandaloo and Pussyfreebeta
Maybe we white males won't become extinct, but we will know that black men will use our white females, even wives for sex. White males and husbands will jerk off when white girls are getting fucked by black men. Even jerk our dicks just thinking about it. We may even turn to other white cuckolds for sex...

Reactions: ariel, Phil C, Manwaife and 3 others
Don't think we will go extinct at all. But eventually being a sub race of cuckolds. There still will be white alpha bulls. Real men of our race.

As a father of twin daughters that are following in my wifes steps as future hot wives. And our son taking steps as a future cuckold like me.
It will be interesting

Reactions: nelssim, WhiteDaddy, Phil C and 7 others
Mywifelovesthis said:
Don't think we will go extinct at all. But eventually being a sub race of cuckolds. There still will be white alpha bulls. Real men of our race.

As a father of twin daughters that are following in my wifes steps as future hot wives. And our son taking steps as a future cuckold like me.
It will be interesting
Do you like seeing son on the way to being a submissive cuckold. Why do you think he will be that way?

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
ckc said:
Do you like seeing son on the way to being a submissive cuckold. Why do you think he will be that way?

I do like it. He's just a younger version of me. A beta like me.

Reactions: nelssim, Manwaife, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Fantasies aside, no.
economically and socially, in the western world at least, blacks aren't in any position for world domination. Tell Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos that their genes are inferior and they will be enslaved by blacks :)
Physical superiority is just not that important any more, and even historically, blacks were too easily enslaved.
if any race is to dominate, its the Asians....and in the mixed race relationships ive seen, they seem to prefer whites over blacks.
Getting "blacked" is still more of a fetish than a powerful social change.

But, I still love to see a sexy white woman creaming all over a BBC that's drilling her to impregnate her as much as anyone else :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, needhelp01, koji and 4 others
I so agree with you.

BigdaddyToronto said:
Fantasies aside, no.
economically and socially, in the western world at least, blacks aren't in any position for world domination. Tell Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos that their genes are inferior and they will be enslaved by blacks :)
Physical superiority is just not that important any more, and even historically, blacks were too easily enslaved.
if any race is to dominate, its the Asians....and in the mixed race relationships ive seen, they seem to prefer whites over blacks.
Getting "blacked" is still more of a fetish than a powerful social change.

But, I still love to see a sexy white woman creaming all over a BBC that's drilling her to impregnate her as much as anyone else :)

yup, i definitely prefer a white wife to screw around in a mixed relationship :)

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
enslavedcuck said:
Do you think nature works against us whites ? I mean blacks are clearly physically superior. Their genes overtake ours. Socially they are gaining terrain. Our women crave them even the ones who claim they would never touch a black man. We whites are becoming minorities in our own countries and most of us just jerk off to the idea of going extinct. Is there any future for us whites or will we become history ?
i think eventually (say, 100 years from now) most people in north America will look somewhat phillipino, as the result of whites, latins, Asians, blacks and arabs intermixing.
most other parts of the world, little will change.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and SquirmingSub
I dont think we will go extinct. Not all whites are cuckolds and won't be so in the future. However, cuckolding will be common among white couples and this will cause increase in the population of mixed race kids.

Reactions: WhiteDaddy and ckc
i think what you just said is 100% right. White race is not going to go extnct but will become much smaller. cuckolding is growing and becomnig more and more common and so are interracial kids

Reactions: WhiteDaddy, Manwaife and (deleted member)
I ag
agree. UOTE="BigdaddyToronto, post: 971217, member: 693821"]
i think eventually (say, 100 years from now) most people in north America will look somewhat phillipino, as the result of whites, latins, Asians, blacks and arabs intermixing.
most other parts of the world, little will change.
[/QUOTE]
I agree. Only silly white people seek their own destruction.

I think there will always be black men who want white girls and the pure white family will be preserved, at least some, to create daughters and carefully prepare them as they grow up for their future with black men. Sort of like mini-breeding farms, of white girls.

Reactions: Whtguy
ckc said:
While certainly many, many more young white boys are destined to become submissive cuckolds in the face of Black superiority physically and in terms of attitude, we will also undoubtedly see an increasing number of young white boys going a different route ... and becoming fem bois seeking to please Black Men directly be being as much of a girl as they can for their Man, Even in very recent times young boys like i was could not resist that path. Like me, many of us had zigzag paths, but we ended up where we were always meant to be and craved to be, as a fem bitch for a Black Man.

Reactions: ckc, Laceyfemme and silver-50swm
Yes I believe white will be around to make white girls for black to use and breed

Reactions: WhiteDaddy