• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Gang bang slut

• Thread starterMr_Brown
  • Start date

Mr_Brown

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2014
Riverside
I sit here trying to recall all that had happened that day, it all started when I left my apt for the 60 mile drive with a glass plug in my ass. Feeling the intense pleasure and pain in my ass as every mile went by. The agony... i drove faster i knew i could make it through the drive... Then i was asked to get whisky, Fuck i thought "whiskey dick" but i dont dare say no I must agree and get the whiskey. I show up to the house the game is already on and i am very much excited and yet in pain. I ask may i please take the plug out? With a lil more agony he let me take it out... My god thank you!

Soon a friend of his arrives..I always become shy at first but I jus sat on Masters lap as he played with me under my dress then he exposes me to his friend making him feel more comfortable that is ok to treat me like a black cock slut. I am then told to go get the dishes done... and as i am cleaning Master comes in the kitchen and takes my dress off, says to me we dont want to get this dirty now? I take it off ******** myself nude to him, and continue cleaning dishes.. then i am greated by his friend and feeling me in the kitchen.. touching my body, making me feel so good.. so desired... its why i am there.. to serve black men.. I walk into the main room with him, and start kissing on him and get on my knees for him as Master watches it all happen i rub my face in his pants and all over his dick.. wanting it.. needing it more... fuck i love black cock i say to myself... I am a ***** for black dick and will do anything for it. I help him take his shoes off then his pants and start licking on him.. running my toungue up and down his nice big thick black dick... mmmmm i love it.. i take the tip in my mouth gently sucking and sucking... i go deeper and push it in my throat... gaggin on it i keep sucking flicking my tounue up and down as i suck... mmmm i look at him he loves it.. and wants more... i ask you want this pussy.. u wanna fuck this pussy? I grab some condoms and suck on him so more... then slide the condom on that big dick and push it deep in my lil white slut hole... mmmm YES!!! Push it in deep.. i straddle him and ride that cock... mmm shaking and bouncing on that dick, its want i was born to do. Worship and please black dick! i rode that dick and then wanted it deep in my ass... i pushed in slowly in my ass.. taking that black bull... mmmmm fuck... pounding my ass.. i felt his dick throbbing and pounding me... ooohhhh fuck !!! i made that dick nut so good in my ass...

i knew there was more coming, but i dont dare ask.. every sound from the phone.. my mind wandered... i kept wondereing if my crush was going to show up.. mmm hes is so sexc and how i would serve him... i couldnt stop thinking about him... and then i became spiteful and fiesty... i wanted to play... and Master knew i did... he knows how i feel about the crush.. and he knew how bad i wanted him... so as i was there being fiesty with him.. he told me to sit on my mat... like a dog in a cage... and then my crush arrived... i was so shy... i didnt know what to say.. i just sat on my mat... waiting.. the anticipation killed me... i just wanted to suck on his toes... devour every inch of him... but i couldnt.. i had to sit still on my mat...like a bitch in heat... naked helpless.. vulnerable.. Master loved this control he had... then he told me.. well you lost your bet... you have 30 spankings now...so each one of them laid 10 spankings on me... fuck my ass was warm... Then i was thrown into my crushes arms.. left for my last spankings that i took so well from him.. i enjoyed every lil sting he hit me with... with pleasure...i was told to make his dick hard... he looked at me and said you know what i like... mmmmmhhmm so i went down rubbing my face on his dick, taking his shorts off... mmmm feeling his black skin come against my lips... my toungue... mmmmm i worship black i started sucking on him, worshipping him... and loving that nice big uncut dick... mm fuck yes... i love it in my mouth rubbing my toungue up and down the shaft... i want to give myself to him.. i take a condom and push it down on his dick I need him inside me.. we are left alone on the couch.. mmmm fuck i just want to make it last all night.. looking deep in his eyes.. almost hypnotic to me... and feeling that dick slamming my tight lil slut hole...mmmmm fuck yes!! bouncing and taking it... he tells me to turn around and so i ride... back and forth on his dick.. mmmm i feel another guy come i start to stroke on him sucking on his dick and fucking another... mmmmm so beautiful.. i keep sucking on one and then feel the other inside me... i must obey and please all of them I take it like a good slut.. and enjoy every once of cum that is given.. saying thank you thank you as they fuck me... mmmm yes!

I cleaned up and started to smoke a joint when Master started playing with choking me and air flow deprivation... sent me into another world.. it was very unfamiliar and i didnt like it.. i wasnt for warned and it made me feel like something was after me.. i couldnt hear.. and it really upset me... made me not feel anything good.. honest i wanted to leave right then...

I became very fiesty with him... and sat on the mat... he told me to come here and i said no... i was upset and didnt like at all what he was doing with me... he didnt like that at all... and told me to apologose to him infront of everyone.. That i shall never disrespect him again. I did and said it 2 times

then i was spanked hard! really hard by all 3 of them ... stung so bad i jus curled in a ball and took it... fuucckkkk!!!! left welts!!! Fuckkk so painful

i jus laid there in pain then was told to come to him... i obeyed and crawled on to him.. and said sorry again

i was then to please them all again i am a black cock ***** here to serve black... i started to suck and play with both of his friends and pleasing them ...i tried to have both of them dp me... it worked for a lil while... but i jus took my crush in my mouth and the other bull in my pussy and fed on both of them.... sooo fucking good...

getting pounded by all that black dick!!

Master took me the next day and pissed in my mouth fucked me so hard in my pussy and ass made me his dirty *****!
Thank you all for fucking my holes I am a black cock *****
2014-04-19 15.53.35.jpg2014-04-19 15.56.19.jpg2014-04-19 15.57.32.jpg2014-04-19 15.58.12.jpg
2014-04-19 15.53.35.jpg 2014-04-19 15.56.19.jpg 2014-04-19 15.57.32.jpg 2014-04-19 15.58.12.jpg

Reactions: mygoose, semjsp, BigdaddyToronto and 10 others
Wow that is so hot. Good to come across white cock sluts that are so loyal. would love to hear how your master found and owned you.

Nice DP!

Reactions: BWCOrson
Nice