Have you ever cum just from looking at a black cock?

• Thread starterswedgin
  • Start date

swedgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2008
Have you ever cum just from looking at a black cock? A picture of a white woman sucking a dark, beautiful black cock or a black man fucking a white woman and the sight of his perfect black ass and black body is a beautiful enough sight to bring you to orgasm just from looking at it. It is the most beautiful perfect sight in the world and I can cum just from looking at it.

Reactions: Maliko, ckc, Gerwin and 1 other person
My wife has had a spontaneous orgasm 3 times in 10 years from just thinking about being fucked one way or another... Not black specifically... But I just wanted to put the data out there that women can orgasm with no external stimulation, just their imagination. Well some women, sometimes.

Which illustrates a well known point... Women are cerebral creatures not visual ones; something the males here would do well to remind themselves of (me included).

Want your wife to take a black guy? TALK to her about it, or write it down, don't bombard her with pictures!!!! She may even orgasm for you ;0)

Reactions: Gerwin
OMG yes! I love black cocks whether in a white woman or just hard and swinging in the breeze! makes my mouth water!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Modestly speaking, I have been with women who orgasm just looking at me & esp when I kiss them & rub my '4 oclock' shadow down their necks. Swooning is common in my muscular arms. The mere anticipation of what's to cum can cause a beautiful woman to lose all-control & surrender her womanhood to my hungry cock.

I haven't......but my husband has orgasmed several times without external help (touching himself or rubbing against something ) when I have told him of my experiences with other men. It is a thing we do when I return from a date for me to undress for him and show my glistening vagina to him as I describe the evenings adventure. He usually orgasms into his hand and licks it up. This don't happen every time, just occasionally, but is fun to watch.

Reactions: ckc and BigdaddyToronto
After an evening out touching, kissing, and teasing, I have seen my wife squirt all over the bed in orgasm JUST from his black cock entering her.....before even one stroke was made.
That is as close to a "spontanious eruption" as I have seen her have.
I came in my pants once from watching a black man taking her, and talking very dirty to her, in the ways we both enjoy.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Mine has too....

Susan said:
I haven't......but my husband has orgasmed several times without external help (touching himself or rubbing against something ) when I have told him of my experiences with other men. It is a thing we do when I return from a date for me to undress for him and show my glistening vagina to him as I describe the evenings adventure. He usually orgasms into his hand and licks it up. This don't happen every time, just occasionally, but is fun to watch.

This has happened to Hubby quite a few times while doing exactly what you are talking about, laying together after an evening (or maybe night or weekend!!) out with a Lover and then telling him all about what went on, how it felt, etc!!

The first time it happened for him was during a meeting with a Black Lover where we had discussed the possibility of waiting to insert my diaphragm, which is all the birth control I use, AFTER we had spent some time making out, teasing, playing around, and as things like that sometimes do....it led to me agreeing to "see what it felt like" to have him inside of me without inserting my diaphragm and knowing he WAS capable of impregnating me if we weren''t carefull.

That led to one of the most SEXCITING experiences of my life as we progressed from slightly timid and scared about the whole situation, to absolutely out of control BEGGING to be impregnated by his Black Cock we both lost control and he came in me as I orgasmed all over him and BEGGED for it fantastic sexual experiences I have EVER had!!! And Hubby also managed to come in his pants without even touching himself because he was too busy videotaping the whole scene!! LOLLOL

That also started my whole fetish with pregnancy risk sexual encounters and led to where we are today, that I would LOVE to become pregnant by a Black Lover and have the child but the lifestyle has changed and we have thus far had ZERO luck meeting new Black Lovers so I am now having an affair with my "white" Boss that has progressed from an occasional thing we did on business trips to taking more business trips so we could do it more (LOL) to our current "full blown no birth control see what happens he is my only sexual partner....sorry Hubby, but you understand :).... we all hope that a pregnancy results" affair that I have mentioned a few times on here.

So, I have never actually had an orgasm just by looking but Hubby has. My FIRST orgasm that happened as a result of just penile thrusting (meaning I did not have to manually touch my clit to come like I do (did actually, he has now gone 3 months without intercourse) with Hubby and all the other white guys I have been with except my Boss) was with my first Black Lover and that led to my obsession with them.

NEVER had even the hint of an orgasm with any of my white lovers that did not involve me manually rubbing my clit while they were in me, assuming they could last long enough for me to come. But my FIRST time with a Black guy, I EXPLODED just from him entering me and me managing to take ALL of his thick black cock inside of me!!! I almost **********, and was OBSESSED with Black Lovers from then on. I had more orgasms during my first encounter with a Black Lover than I had with ALL the white guys I was with prior...and that included 5 years of marriage!! I always ended up masturbating after the white boys had come n gone, but RARELY with them as they just could not last long enuf nor provide the action necessary. So sad I wasted ALL those years........ph well, got off on another rant and got myself all hot n bothered when I should be working.......

JMNBABE

Yes, I orgasm from just seeing a black cock quite often.
starte out with my wife telling me about her date while we had sex the next time. Now my mind and body are kind of trained to cum from just seeing a black cock
MsGary Mwm/46

Yes I have I have looked at beautiful black cock at health clubs and if I was asked would have got down on my knees and sucked it.

get very very wet of course but no orgasm. but i have orgasmed a few times while giving head

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, BigdaddyToronto and MichaelMouse
Yes, I have done that. Sometimes Very embarrassing ! But nothing like bbc to me. Sexiest thing in the World. Luv Mary Belle

Reactions: Gerwin and BigdaddyToronto
Yes. Last night.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
Wife hasn't, but gets extremely wet just thinking about huge black cocks inside her. I came in my pants without any touching at all the first time I saw a huge black cock disappear up inside her.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
no but they make me very wet

if my bf and i see blacked vidio i ask him does he like the black cock and he cums

Reactions: ckc
swtnlo said:
OMG yes! I love black cocks whether in a white woman or just hard and swinging in the breeze! makes my mouth water!
U got big dick for u to watch on Skype