Help?

• Thread starterGiqa1993
  • Start date

Giqa1993

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2016
Kosovo
Can u be a bull with a 14 cm dick, but that is thick, iam very handsome guy 25 years, i have very high sexdrive, and iam sensitive, i love very much to fuck :D!im 1.80 cm tall, and weight 100 kg, i have muscles, also i can do 30-40 push ups
Damit, i love girls so much :(

Giqa1993 said:
Can u be a bull with a 14 cm dick....
That's about average.
Giqa1993 said:
....that is thick.
This is a point in your favor.
Giqa1993 said:
I am a very handsome guy 25 years old.
This is also in your favor.
Giqa1993 said:
I have a very high sex drive.
Most men do who are in their 20's.
Giqa1993 said:
I am sensitive.
If this means you have a sensitive penis such that you cum prematurely, that's a major disadvantage. If this means you treat women well, that's an advantage.
Giqa1993 said:
I love very much to fuck :D. I'm 1.80 m tall and weigh 100 kg.
That means your body mass index (BMI, weight in kg / height in m squared) is 30.9. You're in the "obese" category for weight relative to your height. This is not good. Max "normal range" for BMI is 24.9. "Overweight" range is 25.0 to 29.9. "Obese" range is 30.0 or greater. See (e.g.):

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/metric_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html

You need to seriously undertake a weight-loss program. This will require you to eat less, probably a lot less, not just exercise.
Giqa1993 said:
I have muscles, I can do 30-40 push-ups.
That's OK but not impressive.
Giqa1993 said:
Dammit, I love girls so much :(.
That's a plus if you want to have good relationships with women. (Part of it will be learning to view them as women; i.e., co-equal adults, not just "girls.")

Regarding your question ("can you be a 'bull'?"): that probably doesn't have a simple yes or no answer. A lot of it will depend on how skillful you are.... or can become.... in relating to women in an interpersonal sense, not just your physical dimensions and whether you are "handsome."

Last edited:
youre just a normal horny young guy. go out and fuck something and don't worry about all this bull/cuck stuff.
get a girlfriend who has a high sex drive and everything will be ok.