Her progression from wife to slut

• Thread starterlawyerwife
  • Start date
lawyerwife said:
It would be for her to explore her sexuality to the limits with her knowing that I know.

Seems like this is something you ought to be able to bring about, without risk of your sexy wife becoming fearful and cutting way back on fucking other men.

Your story about your wife fucking the owner of the bar where she worked as a scantily-clad cocktail waitress for two years (prior to your marriage) is pretty hot. Thanks for passing that along. Re.:

lawyerwife said:
[My wife] said she wasn't interested in him at all [as a person], but when she felt horny or had had a few drinks, all she wanted was to be fucked by his thick cock. She said it got to a point where it was all about being fucked, and she would just walk in [to his office] and fuck him straight away.

That's pretty good. I like it.

Reactions: Geglu
Custer Laststand said:
Seems like this is something you ought to be able to bring about, without risk of your sexy wife becoming fearful and cutting way back on fucking other men.

Your story about your wife fucking the owner of the bar where she worked as a scantily-clad cocktail waitress for two years (prior to your marriage) is pretty hot. Thanks for passing that along. Re.:

That's pretty good. I like it.
Yep, THAT is really nice to Your ears, Hubby, it is great when wife is having more cocks than only Husbands, very cool. Enjoy Your life now, and tell how much You admire Your wife that She has so much power to deside of Her own life that She is ready to offer Her Beautiful Naked Body for fucking for many men ... nice..... tell us more, please.

Reactions: cynful
Geglu said:
Yep, THAT is really nice to Your ears, Hubby, it is great when wife is having more cocks than only Husbands, very cool. Enjoy Your life now, and tell how much You admire Your wife that She has so much power to deside of Her own life that She is ready to offer Her Beautiful Naked Body for fucking for many men ... nice..... tell us more, please.

she doesnt know that her snapchats save photos to a folder on her phone. here is a picture of her asking one of her guys which panties to wear

IMG_3947.jpg

• Love
Reactions: barbdwire, zarkovac, Custer Laststand and 9 others
Perhaps they aswers to HER that EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT ON yOU, BUT THE BEST IS WITHOUT ANYTHING, HOPING TO FUCK YOU SOOOON.! ? What You think?

Reactions: purplejoys and andrew&helen
lawyerwife said:
She didnt actually admit that she was cheating...I didnt really want her to. First of all I thought it would be weird that I would have to bring up me wanting her to continue, and deep down I didnt want her to stop either or bring up something that might make it stop. Instead she talked about her "past" and stories and guys from it...

I also love when she is getting ready to head out...watching her put on a really tight skirt and tight silk blouse, dress, heels, etc..knowing that shes wearing it to make someone else want to fuck her...makes me hard instantly

I visulalise my wife in this same scenario and the watching her getting dressed,shaving herself, putting her make up on and fixing her herself to perfection would be a massive turn on for me.

Reactions: cynful, purplejoys and toolman2c
Sandy Row said:
I visulalise my wife in this same scenario and the watching her getting dressed,shaving herself, putting her make up on and fixing her herself to perfection would be a massive turn on for me.

Yes it is extremely hot. She will almost always wear a thong or g-string to work and tell me its because she doesnt want the lines in her skirt...I know damn well its because she wants to look sexy for whoever will be lifting her skirt. She works at a large law firm which is around 80/20 male to female ratio. She must dress in dresses or skirts and heels everyday

Reactions: cynful, zarkovac, Custer Laststand and 6 others
She sounds AND LOOKS incredible, you are a lucky man:)

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
Nice read lawyer

Thought I would add an update here....I have been persistent in asking her about her fantasies, past, and slowly hinting at the present. She is much more open to talking about it while we are having sex..in fact I think it turns her on so much more talking about it. I think she is starting to sense that I know about her cheating and better yet she is getting the sense that Im okay with it. Our sex life has actually gotten better as she knows she gets to talk dirty and tell me stories. She has also been going out more and working later..I think she is much less concerned with being caught now and can truly explore herself the way she wants. I think I am well on my way to being cucked :)

Reactions: zarkovac, cynful, Eamdaniel and 8 others
lawyerwife said:
Thought I would add an update here....I have been persistent in asking her about her fantasies, past, and slowly hinting at the present. She is much more open to talking about it while we are having sex..in fact I think it turns her on so much more talking about it. I think she is starting to sense that I know about her cheating and better yet she is getting the sense that Im okay with it. Our sex life has actually gotten better as she knows she gets to talk dirty and tell me stories. She has also been going out more and working later..I think she is much less concerned with being caught now and can truly explore herself the way she wants. I think I am well on my way to being cucked :)

You're living the dream my man, good for you.......and her;)

Reactions: toolman2c
Sandy Row said:
You're living the dream my man, good for you.......and her;)

Thanks, I will try and keep the posts here updated and add some new pictures.

Reactions: zarkovac, purplejoys, toolman2c and 3 others
lawyerwife said:
Thanks, I will try and keep the posts here updated and add some new pictures.
Much appreciated,I look forward to that

lawyerwife said:
Really wonderfull that You have such a woman as Your WIFE, it is nice when wife loves to fuck all over and with hubby. Splendid indeed.!

Reactions: cynful
Update....well it finally happened, she finally admitted to being with other men, one regularly for the past year or so and a few others more randomly. The regular is a work acquaintance and much older, he is also married. I think she still thought I was baiting her into admitting it for evidence to leave her although, I was giving her every indication otherwise. She admitted it while we were having sex and I came almost immediately...Im trying to get more details from her...some stories I can share here. She did say that the older man was the best shes ever had. Let me know if youd like to hear more. She also doesnt seem to think im weird, which I was also worried about, hopefully we can both live out what we want

Reactions: cynful, barbdwire, zarkovac and 5 others
yes, please keep sharing and if you get more pics, share those as well

Reactions: toolman2c
lawyerwife said:
I think I am well on my way to being cucked :)

Hey — you were cucked the first time your wife fucked another man, and you've been a cuckold ever since. (Recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.) But, now you have arrived! Your strongly-sexual wife has freely admitted she fucks other men; she has accepted your natural role in her marriage as her self-acknowledged cuckold.

Congratulations, cuckold Lawyer!

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
lawyerwife said:
Update.... [My wife's] regular [lover] is a work acquaintance and much older; he is also married. .... She admitted it while we were having sex, and I came almost immediately.

Excellent.... that was exactly the right response.

lawyerwife said:
She said [her] older [lover] was the best she's ever had.

Awright. It's very encouraging for us "older dudes" to hear that....

lawyerwife said:
Let me know if you'd like to hear more.

Yes, of course.... please continue.

lawyerwife said:
[My sexy wife] also doesn't seem to think I'm weird. I was worried about that.

More likely, she's greatly relieved that you accept her need for more and better sex than you can provide, and plenty of it....

lawyerwife said:
Hopefully, we can both live out what we want.

I think there's every reason, cuckold Lawyer, to view you and your sexy hotwife as having crossed the key threshold.

Please keep us updated.

lawyerwife said:
Update....well it finally happened, she finally admitted to being with other men, one regularly for the past year or so and a few others more randomly. The regular is a work acquaintance and much older, he is also married. I think she still thought I was baiting her into admitting it for evidence to leave her although, I was giving her every indication otherwise. She admitted it while we were having sex and I came almost immediately...Im trying to get more details from her...some stories I can share here. She did say that the older man was the best shes ever had. Let me know if youd like to hear more. She also doesnt seem to think im weird, which I was also worried about, hopefully we can both live out what we want
Love this kind od thing and always have. Sir I am very happy for you as it will get better and better for both of you. It is a very good thing to know when your Hot Wife is going to get fucked or knowing soon after she did. Have you ever eaten your wife in the past after she got fucked? Or has she ever stopped you from eating her because her pussy was full of cum? Curious to know what makes this older man she is fucking , the best she has ever had. Does her law firm ever send her out of town? Your wife looks to have a wonderful body and she is just so very sexy. I can fully understand why the men around her are wanting to get into her panties. If you will please post some more photos of her. Maybe one of her dressed to go meet a man and maybe one of her after she gets home from a meet. Any more post and photos will gratefully appreciated. Good to hear of your new marriage rules and her willing to tell you. Happy Day's okdeacon

Reactions: cynful and purplejoys
Custer Laststand said:
Hey — you were cucked the first time your wife fucked another man, and you've been a cuckold ever since. (Recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.) But, now you have arrived! Your strongly-sexual wife has freely admitted she fucks other men; she has accepted your natural role in her marriage as her self-acknowledged cuckold.

Congratulations, cuckold Lawyer!
True, I suppose I have always thought that unless both partners knew and accepted it then it was just cheating. Also, she is the lawyer, not me. She has always had a thing for older men, her own father was not very good to her and i think that is part of it. I will keep updating here...very excited and happy

Reactions: zarkovac, purplejoys, Cplindy and 1 other person