Her progression from wife to slut

• Thread starterlawyerwife
  • Start date
lawyerwife said:
[My wife] is the lawyer, not me.

Good for her. Perhaps if a married woman has her own profession, particularly in a field where many of her colleagues are men, perhaps she is more likely to take lovers....?

lawyerwife said:
She has always had a thing for older men, her own father was not very good to her and i think that is part of it.

By that, do you mean your wife's father sexually abused her? (I know of only one example of a woman who was abused when she was young, not be her father but rather by her mother's boyfriend. The long-term affect on her was adverse.)

lawyerwife said:
I will keep updating here...very excited and happy.

Good. Please do so....

Great to hear that it is now out in the open so that both of you can enjoy it even more.

Custer Laststand said:
Good for her. Perhaps if a married woman has her own profession, particularly in a field where many of her colleagues are men, perhaps she is more likely to take lovers....?

By that, do you mean your wife's father sexually abused her? (I know of only one example of a woman who was abused when she was young, not be her father but rather by her mother's boyfriend. The long-term affect on her was adverse.)

Good. Please do so....

No nothing like that...he was just never around much and now I think the older father figure type men turn her on.

Thought I would add a quick update...we are slowly progressing. She has been on Tinder for a little over a month now and has been going out on dates quite frequently. I would say 75% of them end up with her having sex with them...none of them know that I know, but most know she is married. I LOVE waiting at home in anticipation while she is out Im hard almost the whole time...she will then come home and tell me about it all while slowly riding me or jerking me off.....I never last long...Very happy

Reactions: zarkovac, cynful, JoeMac and 3 others
Thanks for the update, cuckold with lawyerwife.

lawyerwife said:
Thought I would add a quick update...we are slowly progressing. She has been on Tinder for a little over a month now and has been going out on dates quite frequently. I would say 75% of them end up with her having sex with them...none of them know that I know, but most know she is married.
Sounds good....

lawyerwife said:
I LOVE waiting at home in anticipation while she is out; I'm hard almost the whole time. She will then come home and tell me about it all while slowly riding me or jerking me off.
Since you know your wife goes out to fuck on her dates, and she knows that you know, and she tells you afterwards about her sexual adventures while tantalizing you by slowly fondling your cock or riding you, that sounds like VERY major progress.

lawyerwife said:
I never last long... I'm very happy.
Excellent! By ejaculating prematurely in response to your wife fondling you while telling you about her hot dates, you're giving her positive feedback by telling her, in effect, you're heavily turned on by her sexual adventures. And, you're also enabling her to satisfy you quickly which relieves her of tediously having to work at it for a long time.

You're responding optimally as your wife's cuckold. Keep up your good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful
That is so great. You have both arrived. There is nothing more joyous than when you both get what you need from cuckoldry. It's a natural progression from here but you will enjoy every bit of it.

I have not updated this in a very long time. I thought I would restart and keep it updated. Over the past 2 years the inevitable happened...she finally had her first black lover and is completely hooked. She loves the mental and physical aspects of it.

The first time it happened she was on vacation with 2 of her friends in the Carribean. They are all very attractive and the one friend is very slutty and the type of woman who is always meeting the groups of guys wherever she goes. Vacations, bars, restaurants, concerts. Shes just 'that girl'. So they would always be playing volleyball in their bikinis at the resort during the days. There were about 4-5 activities employees at the resort who were all young black men in their early to mid 20's. They would play against or with them all day long and became 'friends'. Eventually, the guys invited them out one night to go see a local bar and some music. The mix of alcohol and the dancing led to each of them eventually sleeping with one of the guys that night. She told me that her first time with her guy they went out to a beach and she lifted her dress and rode him as he laid in the sand. She said that there was no hesitation on her part and that it just felt natural to her. She said for the rest of the trip their room just became a fuck stop. They would be out around the resort and then stop back into the room with their guy and get fucked for an hour and then head back out only to repeat the process again a few hours later.

• Love
Reactions: barbdwire, cynful, sc_david and 2 others
Been married for 10 years and things were pretty good. We went on a trip and met up with one of my friends from a long time ago. We all got along pretty well. I started to notice that they would leave the group and go off together but didn't make much out of it, she's always been friendly and nice to people. I'd every now and then see if I should jump in with them but she would always say no you stay and have fun we'll be quick. Once back from the trip they would message each other a lot and talk on the phone, no big deal I thought it was pretty cool that they got a long.
Before long I would hear her chatting in the bathroom with the door locked and when she would hear me or see me get off the phone.
Our sex life got a little crazier, she would start saying stuff about bringing in other men to have sex with and this would honestly be the best sex ever. She would orgasam hard and so would I. Other then sex it wouldn't come up again.
She had a trip planned for work and was traveling to Hong Kong for a week. I found out that they were planning on meeting there and staying together. I never addressed it and let it happen... I was really turned on knowing they were together and in the same bed every night.

Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
pleasepamela said:
Been married for 10 years and things were pretty good. We went on a trip and met up with one of my friends from a long time ago. We all got along pretty well. I started to notice that they would leave the group and go off together but didn't make much out of it, she's always been friendly and nice to people. I'd every now and then see if I should jump in with them but she would always say no you stay and have fun we'll be quick. Once back from the trip they would message each other a lot and talk on the phone, no big deal I thought it was pretty cool that they got a long.
Before long I would hear her chatting in the bathroom with the door locked and when she would hear me or see me get off the phone.
Our sex life got a little crazier, she would start saying stuff about bringing in other men to have sex with and this would honestly be the best sex ever. She would orgasam hard and so would I. Other then sex it wouldn't come up again.
She had a trip planned for work and was traveling to Hong Kong for a week. I found out that they were planning on meeting there and staying together. I never addressed it and let it happen... I was really turned on knowing they were together and in the same bed every night.

Yes, it’s such a turn on for me knowing that she (and I assume most women) are primal deep down and have a natural instinct towards hung men who can fuck them good and hard.

I remember her always talking about this guy she worked with who she couldn’t stand and how gross he was etc. Recently, one of her woman coworkers starts talking about how she fucked him and how huge his cock was and how hard and long he could fuck her....now her tune has changed, she never has a bad thing to say about him, she dresses sexier, goes out with them all for drinks. I know it’s just a matter of time before he’s fucking her

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies and Custer Laststand
I havent updated this in almost 2 years - funny I just re-read my last post

"I remember her always talking about this guy she worked with who she couldn’t stand and how gross he was etc. Recently, one of her woman coworkers starts talking about how she fucked him and how huge his cock was and how hard and long he could fuck her....now her tune has changed, she never has a bad thing to say about him, she dresses sexier, goes out with them all for drinks. I know it’s just a matter of time before he’s fucking her"

They have been in a relationship for well over a year with him fully dominating her and me falling into the cuckold role I had always (secretly) hoped for. I will update if anyone has interest still

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, barbdwire, VikingDJS and 7 others
please do

Reactions: cynful and Rayagr
lawyerwife said:

"I remember her always talking about this guy she worked with who she couldn’t stand and how gross he was etc. Recently, one of her woman coworkers starts talking about how she fucked him and how huge his cock was and how hard and long he could fuck her....now her tune has changed, she never has a bad thing to say about him, she dresses sexier, goes out with them all for drinks. I know it’s just a matter of time before he’s fucking her"

They have been in a relationship for well over a year with him fully dominating her and me falling into the cuckold role I had always (secretly) hoped for. I will update if anyone has interest still
Much interest, I cant wait to hear more. I'm sure we would all love pictures too if you've gotten to that point

• Love
Reactions: toolman
lawyerwife said:

Sometimes as husbands we are a bit surprised as to whom our wives consider as sexual partners and or freely submit to. I am sure we are all looking forward towards your next update!

SquirmingSub said:
Sometimes as husbands we are a bit surprised as to whom our wives consider as sexual partners and or freely submit to. I am sure we are all looking forward towards your next update!
yes for sure, its a mental thing for her with him...hes very dominant but she wouldnt be submissive with him were it not for his massive cock. I suppose its just a primal instinct most women have, whether they are willing to admit it or not is another thing

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
lawyerwife said:
yes for sure, its a mental thing for her with him...hes very dominant but she wouldnt be submissive with him were it not for his massive cock. I suppose its just a primal instinct most women have, whether they are willing to admit it or not is another thing

Very understandable, it would seem that many women need to feel possessed and taken by an Alpha type man within the bedroom. While many of us that are of the beta cuckold type, tend to provide more gentle tender loving to our wives.

Havent posteed here in quite some time.... I thought I would add an update of how shes looking anyways :) New lingerie for her bull before his arrival

3023C5F0-0074-4F5B-8A4D-50E5D1D9CF5B.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, canweplaytoo, wanhunglow and 6 others
lawyerwife said:
Havent posteed here in quite some time.... I thought I would add an update of how shes looking anyways :) New lingerie for her bull before his arrival

If she wants more cock and cum I’d be happy to give her both

Reactions: lawyerwife
lawyerwife said:

She looks Gorgeous, please post more pics.

Nazareth said:
I've never been married to or had a girlfriend that I didn't give complete sexual freedom to. Not that they needed my permission, but just to be clear, I always made sure to tell them they could fuck anybody at any time.
All I've ever asked for in return is to share it with me. I'd prefer to watch, but if they don't want to do it in front of me, they needed to tell me everything, every time. I had no problem with them going on a date or going out with the girls, but I wanted to know what time they thought they may be home, so let me know if you were going to a guy's house for the night.
Most of them tried to hide it at first, but eventually would flaunt it, not caring if I knew or not.

And, yeah, knowing she is cheating is very exciting, even when some hurt feelings exist. Your mind recalls some of the best times of having sex with your wife, and are ****** to think about another man making her feel that same passion and pleasure. Perhaps more than you knew she was capable of.
You have to fantasize about all the different positions, how long/how many times, has he fucked her in the ass, has she sucked him off and swallowed his cum, does she take cum in her pussy, and a thousand other thoughts. And the next thing you know, your cock is very stiff, and you are jacking off furiously thinking of all these things just racing through your mind, and your cum just explodes when you shoot.
Then you decide that it felt good and want to replicate that feeling. And the only way to do that is start fantasizing about her getting strange cock, and the cycle above starts all over again.
I agree 200% !
It feels good to find a place where we share the same vision 😇

Thought I would update with a few photos I found of her while going through my phone.

polka dot dress was when she attended a destination wedding with her bull as his guest. The black dress is one of my favorites, she sent it to me from a hotel room while waiting for her bull. Another was just one she sent from a changeroom. No wedding ring in any :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, canweplaytoo and 4 others