• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Hi I'm A Married Man From Belgium

• Thread starterJust very
  • Start date

Just very

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2017
IMG_0261.JPG Hi I'm a married man who loves his wife endlessly but want her to become a slut, she knows that I want that but she has her doubts. What do you all think would she be a good slut?IMG_0393.JPG

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Ronvangeel, Ladiesfucker and 8 others
I think that she would be a lovely slut

Reactions: hikawade and Just very
Just very said:
IMG_0261.JPG Hi I'm a married man who loves his wife endlessly but want her to become a slut, she knows that I want that but she has her doubts. What do you all think would she be a good slut?IMG_0393.JPG
Do I think she would be a good slut, Damm right I do, that woman is designed for sex. She would be in high demand, the men would after her pussy like a duck on a June Bug, she is going to like it and she is going to make some undeserving lucky as hell men, very happy. That is for sure, that's for DANG sure. Please let us know. okdeacon

Reactions: hikawade and Just very
IMG_0245.JPG I hope she goes in to it she would be such a hot slut

Reactions: Open and fun and okdeacon
Just very said:
I would love to stand behind her in this photo and make her my slut.

Reactions: hikawade
She looks gorgeous, tell her not to doubt about it. I know she'll love it.

Very hot looking wife, would love to service her

Just very said:
IMG_0245.JPG I hope she goes in to it she would be such a hot slut
is it still on?

Just very said:
love to be the first to break in that tight little slit

Reactions: hikawade
Heerlijk. Ik zou er doen

god yes

Just very said:
Did she know you would show me (and others) her pictures?

Just very said:
Ik wil meer van haar heerlijk,lijf zien , ze is een lekker stuk