Horny Housewife Needs Cock

• Thread starterladyinthestreets
  • Start date

ladyinthestreets

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2018
Interested in phone sex with multiple men - love all kinds of play: love the idea of being gangbanged & dripping cum from multiple cocks. Bonus points for cleanup ;), Daddy/Daughter, Piss, etc.

Would anyone be interested in calling into a free group chat line and treating me like the slut wife I am?

The more the merrier :)

• Love
Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking, Justforkix, Erock and 1 other person
what is yur chat id? or calling

I’m a early 30s white male bull with 8.5” endowment. I’m very skilled at phone chatting!
Kik is Johnson9180

I'm in

ladyinthestreets said:
Interested in phone sex with multiple men - love all kinds of play: love the idea of being gangbanged & dripping cum from multiple cocks. Bonus points for cleanup ;), Daddy/Daughter, Piss, etc.

Would anyone be interested in calling into a free group chat line and treating me like the slut wife I am?

Ya I’m in tell me how

ladyinthestreets said:

Yes i would love to treat you like a dirty slut

ladyinthestreets said:

Absolutely babe

all you gotta do is let me get them digits, daddy will treat you like the naughty little slut that you are

blkrichard36m@gmail.com

• Love
Reactions: hikawade and Focker
I love nasty phone sex I am a nasty nigger hit me up